Trying To Locate A Cc Member.

Decorating By Uniqueask Updated 29 Jan 2010 , 4:24am by Sugarflowers

Uniqueask Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uniqueask Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 2:30pm
post #1 of 6

Hi fellow CC'ers,
I was wondering if any of you know how to contact Michele Foster, other than through her website, I ordered the two DVD"S that is for sale that is on her website, since last week, and have not heard from her, I also checked paypal, and the purchase says unclaimed, I ordered the dvd's on Jan 21st, and this is my second time ordering, the first time after a # of days, I cancelled, and reordered, I also tried to contact the email address on her site, and it was returned not valid, I would really appreiate if anyone on here knows how to contact her any other way, so I can get those dvd's.

Thanks in Advance for your time and effort.

5 replies
Uniqueask Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 3:53pm
post #2 of 6

21 views and no replies

Anyone!!

kelleym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kelleym Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 4:19pm
post #3 of 6

I think her CC userid is sugarflowers. You might PM her here.

Sugarflowers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarflowers Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 4:29am
post #4 of 6

I'm sorry about the technical problems on my site. I will get them fixed as quickly as I can. In the mean time if anyone has questions for me please PM me or e-mail me directly at my address: [email protected]

Michele

Uniqueask Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 12:30pm
post #5 of 6

Thank you kelleym for all of your assistance, and Thank You Michele for getting back to me so quickly, I really appreciate you guys.

Sugarflowers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarflowers Posted 29 Jan 2010 , 4:24am
post #6 of 6

The bugs have been fixed on the DVD web site. My webmaster (husband and sweetie) took care of it for me. However, if anyone finds another problem please be sure to let me know.

Thanks to all,

Michele

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%