Ultimate Gumpaste Class With Nicholas Lodge......

Decorating By tannersmom Updated 30 Jan 2010 , 12:08am by tannersmom

tannersmom Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 12:31am
post #1 of 8

I am here in Norcross Ga. taking this class. I just wanted to pass along to everyone that if you get a chance and have always wanted to work with gumpaste that this is the class to take. It's a 5 day class but I have learned soooo much. He's a Great teacher. Learning to make flowers for wedding cakes. AMAZING!!!!! I'm so excited.
Just wanted to share.

7 replies
tannersmom Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 12:49am
post #2 of 8

As anyone else taken any of his classes???

victoriacakery Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 1:00am
post #3 of 8

I agree with you. I have taken several class with Nick. And plan to take many more. Everyone at ISAC is so freindly and helpful.

HarleyDee Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 2:58am
post #4 of 8

I just wanted to say that I'm jealous that you're there getting to take the class icon_smile.gif Hope you're having lots of fun! I wanna see pics icon_smile.gif

TexasSugar Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 3:32pm
post #5 of 8

I'm jealous too!

ibmoser Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 4:31pm
post #6 of 8

You are soooooo fortunate! I have taken several classes from Nic there at his studio. He is so organized and thorough. I love his teaching style and always learn so much. Plus, he has a wonderful store and a friendly, helpful staff. It is nice to be able to buy everything you need to complete the projects learned, but you don't have to buy anything if you don't want to - everything is furnished for the class projects. Enjoy the rest of your week - wish I could be there.

dchockeyguy Posted 26 Jan 2010 , 6:17pm
post #7 of 8

I took two classes earlier this month down there. It's a great place, and Nick and Scott are super nice.

tannersmom Posted 30 Jan 2010 , 12:08am
post #8 of 8

Sorry it took me so long to reply.
I have the best time in the classes. I learned so much. He is the best teacher. Very easy to follow. Everything is provided for you and they even feed you lunch. LOL Oh and I can't forget about the cookies we had everyday @ 3:30. Freshed baked. What a wonderful experience. If you get a chance to go, please do. You will not regret it. I will post pics of my flowers. But please understand that I am not a professional photographer. LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%