I'm planning on placing a series of small edible images on a cake. I have a few questions:
1. Can I ask the printer (I'm having it printed at a cake shop since I don't have a printer) to print up an 8.5" X 11" page that contains multiple small images?
2. What is the best way to cut the images out? Exacto knife? Scissors? Any words of caution? I've never done this before.
3. I'm planning on icing the cake in buttercream with one of the small images centered in the middle. Any issue with this?
Thanks - I'll probably have more questions as the cake progresses. Thank goodness for this site!!
1. As far as printing multiple images on one sheet, that is really up to the person printing them for you. If you were doing it yourself then certainly, but that would be up to them.
2. If you leave the images on the backing, it is very easy to cut them with scissors.
3. No problem.