Ordering Chocolate

Decorating By SweetMelissa2007 Updated 25 Jan 2010 , 4:01pm by SweetMelissa2007

SweetMelissa2007 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetMelissa2007 Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 3:30am
post #1 of 3

Does anyone have any good websites to use for ordering chocolate? I don't have any supply stores near me besides grocery stores and I need chocolate! Also, what are your favorite brands of chocolate. Best choc for the price? Any help is much appreciated!!

2 replies
weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 3:57am
post #2 of 3

You can try Arrow Paper Supply in Groton for someone near by (probably about 20 minutes or so from Ashaway). Or you can order from Global Sugar Art. I use Merkens which is pretty good. If you want to go high end then Guittard is one of the best. It depends on what your using it for but Merkens tastes really good. If you are trying to do something fast, Super Stop & Shop carrys Guirridelli (I know I spelled it wrong). Its ok for baking. You can also google chocolate suppliers and try to find the best price on the high end stuff.

SweetMelissa2007 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetMelissa2007 Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 4:01pm
post #3 of 3

Thank you weirkd! I have gotten from S&S before but it gets expensive. Was looking for wholesale prices in bulk for a good chocolate. Arrow Paper supply-who woulda thunk they sold chocolate!?! I will go online right now and look them up! Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%