Thanks Ccers!!! No Scams For Me!

Decorating By buttercuppie Updated 25 Jan 2010 , 2:43am by buttercuppie

buttercuppie Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 2:26am
post #1 of 3

So after reading all the different posts about scam artists, I got a big laugh at church this morning (I had to turn on my Blackberry to look something up online). I received the email below 2x before 6am...

Here are some info about the cake i want to bake from you i will like you to bake me a chocolate or a strawberry cake of 5 tier that can serve approximately 250 guest or more, and I want the cake to be decorated with pink roses and the cake should be covered in fondant or butter cream and let there be an inscription be writing on one of the cake as (Bill wed Kimberly) and i want you to pack them in different boxes after ready for pick up. And I want you to have the cake ready for pick-up on 19th of February 2010, 11 o clock A.M. So let me know if you can fill in the date, once i have your reply i will forward all the details and the picture sample of the cake i will like you to bake for me. I await your reply soon.

Thanks to CC I knew from the first REALLY long run on sentence that this was a scam...I'm still laughing!

Have a great night everyone! icon_lol.gif

2 replies
mom2spunkynbug Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 2:41am
post #2 of 3

Oh brother, they are still going at it?! LOL!

Good for you for not falling for it! Don't even reply to them! I got a few of those, never responded, and didn't hear from any scammers since.

I was waiting for the "Happy Married Life" inscription...I guess now they're doing the "Bill wed Kimberly" LOL icon_rolleyes.gif

buttercuppie Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 2:43am
post #3 of 3

LOL...I was actually kinda disappointed that I didn't get the Happy Married Life icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%