Anyone Else From Uk??

Lounge By rozzle Updated 25 Jan 2010 , 11:41pm by kathmaud1251

rozzle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rozzle Posted 24 Jan 2010 , 9:19pm
post #1 of 6

Was just wandering if there is anyone else from the uk on this site as would be nice to get hints and tips from people around the uk with regards to events and good suppliers etc. This is not meant to cause offence to anyone as i have absolutely fallen in love with this site and you are all a wealth of information. If there is anyone else let me know. Hope i dont cause offence to anyone by posting this but will be nice to know

5 replies
mckaren Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mckaren Posted 24 Jan 2010 , 10:56pm
post #2 of 6

Hi rozzle icon_smile.gif

There's one thread that I know of that us UK'ers have used:

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-622656.html

rozzle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rozzle Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 8:30am
post #3 of 6

thanks will have a look there, never even looked in the cupcakes part of the forum ooops lol

prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 8:54am
post #4 of 6

I wish I was! I keep asking DH if we can move to England, but he keeps telling me "no"! icon_cry.gificon_lol.gif

(Not that I don't love where I live and not that I want to be even further away from my family, I just want to be closer to Europe and I'm an avowed Anglophile! icon_biggrin.gif )

Could someone please hurry up and invent the transporter? Thanks! thumbs_up.gif

rainbow_kisses Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rainbow_kisses Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 4:09pm
post #5 of 6

Hi! I am in the UK and know there are loads of Brits on here icon_smile.gif

prterrell I will swap countries with you icon_biggrin.gif Me and my DH want to move to the states but with kids in awkward stages in school it is just to difficult icon_cry.gif

kathmaud1251 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kathmaud1251 Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 11:41pm
post #6 of 6

im from the uk, manchester, this sight is really good i just wished we all used the same names for ingredients ect; as i get so mixed up trying to find out what i should to using.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%