Sperm And Egg Cupcakes? Help?!

Decorating By tiffanywong Updated 24 Jan 2010 , 1:21am by 7yyrt

tiffanywong Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiffanywong Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 5:41pm
post #1 of 4

I have someone that has requested sperm and egg cupcakes for a Valentine's Day work party. I can obviously do little sperm on the top of the cupcakes but i am not really sure how to do an egg that is recognizable. I was also trying to figure out if there is a way to do a sperm shaped cupcake, with a tail on it. Am i getting way too complicated here? LOL!

3 replies
Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 6:53pm
post #2 of 4

I think if you put a pinkish orange ball on the cupcake with little sperm heading toward it, it will be obvious what it is.

And unless you charged enough to cover your time making mini cakes, making sperm shaped cupcakes would be pretty time consuming, I think.

tiffanywong Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiffanywong Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 10:35pm
post #3 of 4

This is actually for one of my closest friends, she's like my sister. She's buying all of the ingredients and some beer and heading over to spend the day helping me make them. It's more of a fun girl project I guess! But I do want them to look fabulous for word-of-mouth reasons! I was thinking about doing separate cupcakes for each, like half with sperm and half with eggs. But maybe it would be best to just put them together on the top of the cupcake. Like the "moment of conception" or something along those lines.

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%