Wasc Help!!

Baking By cayleigh Updated 23 Jan 2010 , 6:28pm by cayleigh

cayleigh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cayleigh Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 2:53pm
post #1 of 5

i love using the Wasc variations with different flavors. It is always trusted to be tasty and moist. But I have been asked for a marble cake? Chocolate and Vanilla cake...

My thought is to do prepare my normal wasc cake and then in the pan add some chocolate syrup and swirl it in?...any other tasty suggestion would be a great help!!

THANKS I LOVE THIS SITE!!!

4 replies
cakesrock Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesrock Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 3:11pm
post #2 of 5

I would do 1/2 Amazing choc WASC and 1/2 original WASC batter, pour both into your pan and just swirl slighty to get the marbled efffect. I don't think the choc syrup would give you the marble taste you're looking for.

You could melt choc chips or semi sweet or sweetened choc chips (depending on your sweetness preference) and swirl that in. I've only done it with cheesecake though (but is was amazing!).However, if you're looking for a true marble cake, then it's the the combination of the two batters. Good luck!

whitet4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
whitet4 Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 3:11pm
post #3 of 5

I would just make the WASC and the Chocolate WASC and swirl them together with a dowel or a knife.

cakesrock Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesrock Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 3:13pm
post #4 of 5

PS: Amazing choc WASC recipe is in the recipe section and it's a bit different than the original WASC(uses coffee), but AMAZING all the same! You won't be disappointed. That is, if you haven't already tried it. icon_smile.gif

cayleigh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cayleigh Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 6:28pm
post #5 of 5

thanks so much...i have used the choc wasc! I didnt even think of that!! Thanks!!!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%