Octomom Bikini Pictures In Star

Lounge By quilting2011 Updated 2 Feb 2010 , 5:35pm by costumeczar

quilting2011 Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 3:20am
post #1 of 20

How did Octomom loose the weight? She is now posing in a bikini which will be in a future of STAR.

I lost over a 100 pounds in 2 year but still have excess skin bellow my belly.

I am working out with weights and taking pilates classes.

I can't affor a tummy tuck though.

19 replies
LaBellaFlor Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 5:17am
post #2 of 20

Well she managed to pay for all those IVF, maybe she got a tummy tuck as well. As far as the wight goes, I've always gone back to a size 3 after having kids...except for the last one! Of course, just my luck. icon_wink.gif

adree313 Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 5:27am
post #3 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBellaFlor

Well she managed to pay for all those IVF, maybe she got a tummy tuck as well.

Not according to her. All natural! No surgery has been done!

Yeah. Sure. icon_confused.gif

Now, I've never been pregnant, nor do I intend to, buuuuut... I do not believe it's possible to have your skin stretched THAT MUCH and have absolutely no extra skin when you loose the weight/babies.

It annoys me that she went to my college and shops where I used to shop. Makes me feel less about my education and shopping habits icon_lol.gif

CakeMommyTX Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 5:34am
post #4 of 20

I always went down to my size 6 after my babies but I contribute that to nursing.
I keep the weight off with a steady diet of coffee and no sleep.
And yes your skin does get stretched out, does awesome things to the tattos you got when your were 18 icon_surprised.gif
Don't get me started on the boobies.
Man I miss my young boobies icon_sad.gif

adree313 Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 5:40am
post #5 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeMommyTX

...does awesome things to the tattos you got when your were 18 icon_surprised.gif

All of mine are on parts of the body that do not get slaughtered due to weight fluctuation. It's all about planning ahead! icon_biggrin.gif I've never seen excess skin on a wrist, among other places, before icon_lol.gif

CakeMommyTX Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 7:16am
post #6 of 20

Yeah I should have thought about having kids when I got the one on my bikini waist area (I have no clue what that part is called ?).
Who knows what my chinese symbol means now!

Texas_Rose Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 7:28am
post #7 of 20

Bundtdiva, congrats on your weight loss. That's awesome!!!

And about Octomom and her bikini, I read before that beauty pageant contestants duct tape their bodies to look firmer in swimsuits, maybe Octomom still has some extra skin and they rolled it up and taped it down...that bikini looked about as wide as a strip of duct tape icon_biggrin.gif

funcakes Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 3:52pm
post #8 of 20

Skipping over the bikini-how did she find the time to go to a photo shoot?
I only had 2 kids and when they were little, I remember having a hard time finding enough alone time to take a bubble bath instead of a quick shower!
Man, I must not live right.

Back to the topic, yes, I do believe that you can have 14 kids, 8 at one time and your belly will shrink right back to the 18 year old look, without any extra skin. But then, I believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and everything the parents tell me about their child being a "genius" and the smartest, nicest kid on the planet.

LaBellaFlor Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 3:57pm
post #9 of 20

Well I have had 7 kids and still have no stretch marks and my belly has always gone back down...except for the last baby. Still no stretch marks, belly started shrinking, but then I started eating at really bad times of the dad. No more belly shrinking. icon_lol.gif Though with a stomach stretch out that far, carrying 8 babies. I just can't see. Even Kate had a tummy tuck.

Mug-a-Bug Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 6:38pm
post #10 of 20

I weighed 150 lbs the day I had my son. He is 18 months old and I weigh 95 lbs. My belly is covered in loose skin and stretch marks. There is NO WAY that picture isn't photoshopped. NO WAY!! icon_confused.gif (Or some doctor preformed a secret tummy-tuck). Skin just doesn't 'snap back' after being stretched around 16 babies. I can see the stretchmarks in the before picture, those don't just go away with diet and exercise.

Peridot Posted 24 Jan 2010 , 2:23am
post #11 of 20

I don't know if any of you are fans of or watch Nancy Grace but this was the topic on one of her shows last week. Sounds like Octomom took a "vacation" for several months. Nancy doesn't believe for one minute that Octo did this with any weight loss program or exercise. Nancy also wondered how she could take care of 14 kids and lose this weight. Octomom is nuts and it is too bad that the news media condones her behavior and gives her free press. She is laughing all the way to the bank!

No one has six kids and then eight at one time and not end up with stretch marks and hanging belly skin. You must have seen the picture of Octo when she was pregnant - she was huge.

LaBellaFlor Posted 24 Jan 2010 , 3:17am
post #12 of 20

I have had 7 kids, NO STRETCH MARKS, NONE, ANYWHERE. It is possible. I also went back to a size 3 with in a month of each one, except the last one. But I'm not a size 12 either. I just question how her skin would be after it stretched to that size.

mkolmar Posted 24 Jan 2010 , 4:04am
post #13 of 20

It's impossible. I have 4 kids and no stretch marks, but she had 8 inside her at one time. I highly doubt that she's natural. I remember reading a while back that someone was going to give her a tummy tuck, after all she has 14 kids in total. I work in fitness and get to see a lot of mom's bellies. I'm telling you that if she's 100% natural that's like saying all her babies were an accident and were unplanned and not getting payed for by us taxpayers.

quilting2011 Posted 24 Jan 2010 , 7:36am
post #14 of 20

She is airbrushed in my opinion. Well, I am proud of my loose tummy. I can't afford tummy tuck. I would rather spend the money to visit ICES San Diego!

Mug-a-Bug Posted 24 Jan 2010 , 3:11pm
post #15 of 20

I doubt it's airbrushed. I think she had a tummy tuck. I've seen tummy tucks and you can totally tell. Nobody has a tummy THAT flat. Especially if she did it with exercise it wouldn't be flat like that, she would have ripped abs. It irritates me that she can't just say, 'Of course I had a tummy tuck, I had 1000 babies in me at once.' She is so stupid.

quilting2011 Posted 24 Jan 2010 , 6:47pm
post #16 of 20

My kids are healthy and happy. I look at my excess skin- it is worth it.

ShopGrl1128 Posted 24 Jan 2010 , 9:41pm
post #17 of 20

Yikes...Octomom grosses me out! with or without stretch marks and extra skin...her FACE!!! icon_eek.gif and she keeps saying she hasn't done anything to her face...yeah, right!
When she talks, her lips move at a different rate than her words...I don't know how to explain it.

CakeMommyTX Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 4:14pm
post #18 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBellaFlor

Well I have had 7 kids and still have no stretch marks and my belly has always gone back down...except for the last baby. Still no stretch marks, belly started shrinking, but then I started eating at really bad times of the dad. No more belly shrinking. icon_lol.gif Though with a stomach stretch out that far, carrying 8 babies. I just can't see. Even Kate had a tummy tuck.

It is possible, my mom had 4 kids and not a single stretchmark, and she's 95lbs soaking wet, so it's not like she had a lot of extra growing room.
Imagine my dissapointment when I did'nt inherit her super human ability to avoid stretchmarks icon_sad.gif

But I did go back to pre-preggo weight with no exercise or surgery, it took about 6mths give or take but the weight did go away with no effort on my part.
So no extra skin , but I still have stretch marks.

But then again I had my babies one at a time with about 18mths in between each.
LL

noahsmummy Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 2:41am
post #19 of 20

i reckon its airbrushed.. if you look at the photo of her in hospital still pregant.. you can clearly see she has strechmarks.. then hey! magic.. they are gone!!! hahaha.. we all know that just not possible.. even if they do fade.. they fade to white and you can still see them. I think its wrong of her to do that, its just adding to the "unrealistic role model". I had my son 13 months ago.. and while ive lost my baby weight.. i still have that "mummy tummy" going on.. haha. i had a ceaser. and she did too.. they cut through your muscle...shed have to have some sort of "pooch". i still think it was a combo o airbrushing and "work."

costumeczar Posted 2 Feb 2010 , 5:35pm
post #20 of 20

I vote for tummy tuck plus airbrushing. They don't put anybody on magazine covers these days without airbrushing. If you haven't seen this, it's worth watching.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%