Kiddiekakes Posted 22 Jan 2010 , 12:56pm
post #1 of

Does anyone know where I can find a template for the lines for a Soccer ball for a 3-4 inch cookie..My son is having a Soccer party for his birthday and I am making soccer ball cookies for the loot bags.

Laurel thumbs_up.gif

5 replies
chefjulie Posted 22 Jan 2010 , 1:15pm
post #2 of

I used my Silhouette craft cutting machine to cut one out of acetate. Even with that, they were a HUGE PITA!!!!! Do you have a projector? I think that would be, by far, the easiest route to go.

threeforhim Posted 22 Jan 2010 , 1:27pm
post #3 of

You might try googling soccer ball images. I've gotten really nice black and white images of soccer balls off there before. Surely you can find one to make a template with.

Ursula40 Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 1:46am
post #4 of

It's basically a black pentagon in the middle of the cookie, a black line radiating out from every point ending in a open triangle at the edge of the cookie. the triangle is black again
LL

PuffCake Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 2:04am
post #5 of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddiekakes

Does anyone know where I can find a template for the lines for a Soccer ball for a 3-4 inch cookie..My son is having a Soccer party for his birthday and I am making soccer ball cookies for the loot bags.

Laurel thumbs_up.gif

http://www.countrykitchensa.com/catalog/product.aspx?T=1&productId=636152

I bought this for the volleyball design, but you get all the sports balls pictured. It worked great for my cookies!

djs328 Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 9:19pm
post #6 of

I've also found that doing the center pentagon (or hexagon) off-centered a bit makes it look more soccer ball-ish and less flower-ish... icon_smile.gif Learned my lesson on my first set of cookies. icon_smile.gif
Good luck!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%