What Is This Design / Mould?

Decorating By MissCakeCrazy Updated 23 Jan 2010 , 3:56am by JanH

MissCakeCrazy Posted 22 Jan 2010 , 9:36am
post #1 of 4

I have designs where the cake maker has put a pattern / textured mould (sort of like a broach look) and placed initials on it. Can someone tell me what this is?

3 replies
bashini Posted 22 Jan 2010 , 10:05am
post #2 of 4

Hi, is there a photo we can see please?

bashini Posted 22 Jan 2010 , 11:22am
post #3 of 4

Thanks for the PM. Its a mould that they have used. Not sure which one though. But you might be able to find something similar. Here is a link from A Peice of Cake. Under that " Diamond Paste Moulds" have some too!


JanH Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 3:56am
post #4 of 4

To see mold OP is looking for, please see:



Quote by @%username% on %date%