How Many Samples???

Decorating By ikklejo Updated 22 Jan 2010 , 10:58am by ikklejo

ikklejo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ikklejo Posted 22 Jan 2010 , 9:32am
post #1 of 4

Iam attending a wedding fayre in a few weeks and am worried about how many samples to take and also what to put them in for people to take??? Last year they had 300 people through the door so said they are expecting more this year?? Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

Jo

3 replies
prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 22 Jan 2010 , 9:37am
post #2 of 4

400? (just a guess, sorry)

As for what to have the samples in, depends on exactly what you are using for samples. If you're doing minicupcakes, for example, they're already in a liner, so you don't really need to put them in anything.

bashini Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bashini Posted 22 Jan 2010 , 10:10am
post #3 of 4

Hi, I did two wedding fayres last year and I baked 3 cakes, vanilla sponge, chocolate sponge and a fruit cake. I cut them into small peices and kept them on three cake plates. But make sure you cover them in cling film so they won't go dry. I saw Relzink posted in another thread that she cut them into small peices, wrap in cling film serperately and put in samll boxes, all three flavours and give them to potencial customers. icon_smile.gif

ikklejo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ikklejo Posted 22 Jan 2010 , 10:58am
post #4 of 4

Yea well I was thinking of pre packing them so people can take them home if they like and didnt think clingfilm was nice enough really?? Will have a hunt around and see what kind of small boxes I can get I suppose!

Thanks

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%