California Cc- Rainy Weather?

Lounge By quilting2011 Updated 23 Jan 2010 , 5:04am by catlharper

quilting2011 Posted 22 Jan 2010 , 12:21am
post #1 of 6

I hope California cc members are ok? hear you have flooding and tornados in Long Beach?

5 replies
StaceyCakes75 Posted 22 Jan 2010 , 12:41am
post #2 of 6

no more tornados.... That I know of. That was 2 days ago. I love the rain!! its been a nice change. Yes there is some flooding in some area but they always make it out to be worse than it really is. Californians just can't handle weather so everyone makes such a big deal when they see any rain.

jlh Posted 22 Jan 2010 , 12:42am
post #3 of 6

We're OK so far in San Diego. Too much water, but we needed it so badly. Thanks for the nice thoughts.

ayerim979 Posted 22 Jan 2010 , 12:59am
post #4 of 6

Thank you , its not that bad at the moment, well people who suffered from fires and such I believe that they are the ones that have to be kept at a close watch.

I drove from Fontana to Glendale yesterday took me almost 2 hours (usually a 45 min drive).

It was raining sooo.bad couln't see car in front of me. But I actually love rainy weather just hate to drive in it.

But thank you thinking bout us.

aquamom Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 4:35am
post #5 of 6

To the best of my knowledge there havn't been any tornados. Been driving around running errands today and there is some minor flooding scattered around.

catlharper Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 5:04am
post #6 of 6

Lots of tornado warnings in No. Cal and tons of rain, wind, thunder, lightening and even hail...glad the worst has passed!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%