Finally Back To Cc

Lounge By JRAE33 Updated 25 Jan 2010 , 1:06pm by prterrell

JRAE33 Posted 20 Jan 2010 , 10:26pm
post #1 of 9

It's been almost 2 years since my computer died and I've been away from cake central ever since. Oh, there have been a few stolen moments at my local library to quickly browse a few pictures, but not too many. It was awful at first...I was pretty addicted to CC for a long time...some days I probably spent more time on CC than with my own was bad!

So at first it was really hard, but I eventually got over the CC withdrawals and learned to function without the daily chats. However, every time I had a cake or cookies to do it was so stressful without CC support. Couldn't browse through pictures for inspiriation, couldn't ask advice on the's been awful!

I am so glad to be back! I have LOTS and LOTS of pictures to download on my computer, and then I can post them here. So excited to do that...don't worry, I won't add like 50 pictures all at once...I'll spread it out over time! glad to be back!!!

8 replies
JanH Posted 20 Jan 2010 , 11:26pm
post #2 of 9

Welcome back, JRAE33. icon_biggrin.gif

Look forward to seeing what you've been up to. birthday.gifthumbs_up.gif

mkolmar Posted 20 Jan 2010 , 11:50pm
post #3 of 9

Welcome Back!

misabel99 Posted 21 Jan 2010 , 7:13am
post #4 of 9

Welcome back!!!! I can't imagine my life without CC

JGMB Posted 21 Jan 2010 , 1:50pm
post #5 of 9

I'm glad you got to come back! icon_smile.gif I haven't been on here as long as you've been gone, so ALL of your photos will be new to me -- I can't wait to look!

CarolAnn Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 4:34pm
post #6 of 9

Welcome back!!! Some days I spend too much time here too.

juleskaye518 Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 8:44am
post #7 of 9

I'm back too. Been gone for a few months, moved 3 times in the last 8 months- due to military. Now I'm in my new to me home in Honolulu, HI with not a cake shop to be found. Thank goodness for CC.

Love you all!

JGMB Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 10:33am
post #8 of 9

Wow, juleskaye, 3 moves in 8 months -- that must've been stressful! I'm glad that you're finally settled in somewhere and able to reconnect with CC!! icon_razz.gif

prterrell Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 1:06pm
post #9 of 9

There's a world outside of CC? :blinks: Whoa. Where'd that come from? icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%