Business By Kitagrl Updated 22 Jan 2010 , 7:05pm by Kitagrl

ayerim979 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ayerim979 Posted 21 Jan 2010 , 9:37pm
post #31 of 35

Well I think your cake looks very nice.

LNW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LNW Posted 21 Jan 2010 , 9:43pm
post #32 of 35

That photographer is amazing icon_eek.gif They took such amazing pictures of the whole wedding! I think your cake looked wonderful. It looks so tasty and yummy.

The only thing I noticed about the cake that you mentioned was the different sizes. It doesn't look bad though. The cake really fits the whole feel of their wedding. I don't see how you could have done a better job honestly. The cake rocks.

CakeGalUK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeGalUK Posted 22 Jan 2010 , 2:01pm
post #33 of 35

Ok, it by NO MEANS looks horrendous! Give yourself a break here! I get that you're unhappy with the tiers but 2 things - firstly no-one there knows that that isn't exactly what they asked for and secondly you know for next time.

I can't imagine for a second that they were anything but thrilled with it.

aundron Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aundron Posted 22 Jan 2010 , 5:58pm
post #34 of 35

Okay, I know I'm a little late, but I had to comment and give you some encouragement.

The cake is fine and by the looks of the picture where the groom was smiling and looking at the cake; I'm sure they were pleased.
I see what you were talking about, as far as the uneven tier size, but, I think the cake is fine.

PS, that photographer took some great shots!!

Kitagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitagrl Posted 22 Jan 2010 , 7:05pm
post #35 of 35

Thanks all!

Yeah there are some totally awesome photographers around here...I can't believe how far photography has come since I got married!!!!

I really really wish that I had insisted on evenly sized tiers. I think really that was my biggest mistake. The tiers would have still been slightly "off" because the piles of meringue were put on somewhat uneven, puffed here and there...but it would not have been quite so "wrong" looking.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%