Cake Idea

Decorating By learningtodecorate Updated 19 Jan 2010 , 4:01pm by Darthburn

learningtodecorate Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
learningtodecorate Posted 19 Jan 2010 , 3:26pm
post #1 of 6

Hello someone please help my daughters 14th birthday is Sunday andwe are celebrating it with family out of town. Perfect time to show off my decorating skills. lol she into basketball, and texting on her phone. So do anyone have any ideas on a design for her cake please please give me some idea? It doesn't have to be basketball and texting it can be one or the other or maybe both.

5 replies
tastyart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tastyart Posted 19 Jan 2010 , 3:34pm
post #2 of 6

You could make a replica of her phone.

2SchnauzerLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2SchnauzerLady Posted 19 Jan 2010 , 3:34pm
post #3 of 6

The only thing I can think of is to mold or outline a figure of a girl on the phone and holding/dribbling a baseketball.

CWIL Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWIL Posted 19 Jan 2010 , 3:46pm
post #4 of 6

How about figure of your daughter on her phone sitting atop a basketball-shaped and decorated cake

Darthburn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Darthburn Posted 19 Jan 2010 , 4:01pm
post #5 of 6

How about a gumpaste replica of her phone with little arms and legs, have it dribbling a basketball. Or make a basketball hoop and have the cell phone with arms and legs hanging off the rim like it just dunked. Make a sheet that looks like a basketball court.

Darthburn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Darthburn Posted 19 Jan 2010 , 4:01pm
post #6 of 6

How about a gumpaste replica of her phone with little arms and legs, have it dribbling a basketball. Or make a basketball hoop and have the cell phone with arms and legs hanging off the rim like it just dunked. Make a sheet that looks like a basketball court.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%