I'm So Excited And It's Not Even About Cake

Lounge By costumeczar Updated 23 Jan 2010 , 2:45pm by costumeczar

costumeczar Posted 17 Jan 2010 , 3:36pm
post #1 of 8

I get to go see Cheap Trick on Friday! I found out they're playing nearby, so being a CT loyalist (note my avatar), I got tickets and am now looking forward to it. I saw them in Spetember in Las Vegas, so this will be twice in 5 months, bwuah hahahahahahaha!

7 replies
Deb_ Posted 17 Jan 2010 , 4:02pm
post #2 of 8

You "Wild Thing" you!! I'd love to see them in concert, I'm a big fan too.

Are your kids going with you again?

I hope you have a great time!

costumeczar Posted 17 Jan 2010 , 4:40pm
post #3 of 8

Ha, yes, I'm taking my kids too. Everyone needs to have their hearing impaired at some point, why not start now?

LaBellaFlor Posted 17 Jan 2010 , 4:54pm
post #4 of 8

What a wonderful and thoughtful mother you are! icon_wink.gif

sherrycanary62 Posted 17 Jan 2010 , 7:46pm
post #5 of 8

They are from near where I grew up...we used to go to backyard keggers and garage parties and hear them play wayyyyy before "I want you to want me".

costumeczar Posted 17 Jan 2010 , 8:37pm
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherrycanary62

They are from near where I grew up...we used to go to backyard keggers and garage parties and hear them play wayyyyy before "I want you to want me".

That's awesome... One of the secretaries at my kids' school went to school up there, and she said she used to go to clubs where they played. She also mentioned that was in the days when they used to moon the audience.

sherrycanary62 Posted 17 Jan 2010 , 8:58pm
post #7 of 8

icon_eek.gif can't say I ever saw their moons but then it was mostly kegger parties, lol icon_biggrin.gif

Have fun!!

costumeczar Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 2:45pm
post #8 of 8

Well, there was no mooning but the concert was great (I wrote a blog entry about it, I couldn't stand not to, and the first thing my husband said this morning was how good they were, and he's hard to impress.)

I got hit on the head with a guiter pick that Rick threw, so my night was complete.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%