A Very Funny Request :)

Decorating By bmarlow001 Updated 18 Jan 2010 , 1:45am by anasazi17

bmarlow001 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bmarlow001 Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 8:31pm
post #1 of 29

I recieved a request the other day for a butt cake.. yes you heard right.. someone wants a cake of a toochy for their boss because "he's such an ass" lol
I was wondering if anyone had a tutorial, tips or anything that could help me make the best little butt cake ever icon_biggrin.gif TIA

brittany

28 replies
Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 8:34pm
post #2 of 29

Wow that's one brave employee....do you think they'll tell their boss why they ordered him a butt cake? Too funny.

Sorry, I don't have a tutorial hopefully someone will "butt" in! icon_biggrin.gif

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 8:37pm
post #3 of 29

Have you looked through the gallery pictures yet?

bmarlow001 Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 8:44pm
post #4 of 29

Haha! well it is a cake that the whole office is getting for him and he is an attorney so hopefully he will get a kick out of it icon_smile.gif I'm thinking of putting a kiss on one cheek! lol

bmarlow001 Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 8:46pm
post #5 of 29

no I haven't, but I will.
I'm thinking of making 2 soccer ball cakes and carving one out to fit up next to the other one but not really sure how to execute that exactly.

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 8:56pm
post #6 of 29

I've seen some very cute ones that were done with a heart pan and then the ball pan, then trim the point off the heart. That's if they want a cute girly butt though...

bmarlow001 Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 9:07pm
post #7 of 29

so that's more of a flatt cake or does it turn out to be like 3d?

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 9:25pm
post #8 of 29

Here's two butt cakes (I don't know why) but I saved... icon_confused.gif They were from here on CC but I lost track of who did them and I couldn't find them in a gallery search to give credit where credit is due. They are well done, except they are lady butts, not dude butts... icon_confused.gif (and yes, the one does have a thong on...) icon_surprised.gificon_cool.gif
LL
LL

bmarlow001 Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 9:30pm
post #9 of 29

those are great! thank you! I'm thinking I am going to go with the soccer ball butt.. it seems like it will be pretty simple and I guess I will put some pants on it but kinda falling down so I can put the kiss on it.. wish me luck!

Thank you ladies!

G_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
G_Cakes Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 9:36pm
post #10 of 29

I made a but cake for a friends birthday using a heart shaped pan (you can find it in my pictures)

It was very easy and straight forward, if you have a questions just PM and I would be very happy to help icon_smile.gif

bmarlow001 Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 9:39pm
post #11 of 29

thank you so much! I will definitely take a look at it icon_smile.gif this cake is not due until the 25th so I have a little time but I don't own the soccer ball pan so if I need that or the heart I would have to buy them ahead of time.

G_Cakes Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 9:40pm
post #12 of 29

actually it doesn't show in my pic's cause it is in the naughty section but here is the link icon_smile.gif

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1557888&done=1

bobwonderbuns Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 9:43pm
post #13 of 29

I love your idea of lips on it -- Kiss my @$$ Mr. Bossman! icon_lol.gif

bmarlow001 Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 9:45pm
post #14 of 29

Haha! exactly!! lol so I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to make it a ladies butt since all of his employees are women ... he's an attorney.. go figure icon_wink.gif lol

bobwonderbuns Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 9:47pm
post #15 of 29

Yeah!! Make it a ladies butt with lips on it and a little sign saying "Kiss this Mr. Bossman!" icon_twisted.gificon_biggrin.gif

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 10:01pm
post #16 of 29

A lady butt would be funnier because he would appreciate it, and he probably wouldn't even realize his employees were implying that he was an ass icon_biggrin.gif

I just got a Michaels coupon in my email, 40% off one item, you can use it to buy the heart pan if you need it: http://mic.michaels.com/20100113WeeklyUSA.aspx?reg_source=MWK01150&utm_source=mwkly&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mwkly011510&id=334&referenceno=05423749877 It's good from the 17th to 23rd.

G_Cakes Posted 16 Jan 2010 , 1:04am
post #17 of 29

You could always make a really fat ugly but with cellulite and a few stretch marks LOL

bmarlow001 Posted 17 Jan 2010 , 7:27pm
post #18 of 29

I love it! lol I will post a pic when I am done icon_smile.gif

cblupe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cblupe Posted 17 Jan 2010 , 7:43pm
post #19 of 29

You can also bake your cake in the smallest bowl of your pyrex bowls (you know the avacado green, mustard yellow and cornflower blue ones we all got when we got married).

cownsj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cownsj Posted 17 Jan 2010 , 7:59pm
post #20 of 29

Maybe make a horn you put next to the butt and the words, "I like to toot my own horn" lol (Yes, I've already thought you could actually put the horn someplace, but next to the cake might be nicer.....

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Posted 17 Jan 2010 , 10:53pm
post #22 of 29

OMG!!!! NOW I have seen EVERYTHING!!!! I guess all the hard work is done for you now! Imagine how many people will never know the joys of carving their own cakes...

bobwonderbuns Posted 17 Jan 2010 , 10:56pm
post #23 of 29

I know, I'm just wondering how an Ebay store can get cake decorating and fetish stuff in the same store! icon_confused.gificon_lol.gif

cownsj Posted 17 Jan 2010 , 11:00pm
post #24 of 29

I can't believe they make that pan. I had to go looking to see if it could be found cheaper. This site has all kinds of body part pans, including this one for $11.95 (mod edited for content.)

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 17 Jan 2010 , 11:13pm
post #25 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by cownsj

I can't believe they make that pan. I had to go looking to see if it could be found cheaper. This site has all kinds of body part pans, including this one for $11.95 http://nawtythings.com/

OMG, I didn't know they make such pans!! LOL icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif even a pexxs pan, yikesss!!! what is this world coming to?? LOL that's funny icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif..

Last month I almost made my son a butt cake, but I made him a boobs' cake instead and it wasn't nasty or anything, it was just sexy...we celebrated his b-day at a restaurant and the cake was hit.

BTW, my son is not a kid he turned 30 icon_biggrin.gif

niccicola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
niccicola Posted 18 Jan 2010 , 1:28am
post #26 of 29

I had a request not too long ago for a 'sperm and egg inside of a petri dish' cake.

it turned out fairly well, i think icon_biggrin.gif

Love the idea of a butt cake...one day, there will be a cake pan for EVERY imaginable thing. no need to carve!

cownsj Posted 18 Jan 2010 , 1:33am
post #27 of 29

[quote="niccicola"]I had a request not too long ago for a 'sperm and egg inside of a petri dish' cake.

it turned out fairly well, i think icon_biggrin.gif

quote]

Ok, I just had to go look to see if you had this cake posted. It is just too cute. That egg is just so alluring I can see why that sperm is attracted to her. Very cute!

niccicola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
niccicola Posted 18 Jan 2010 , 1:39am
post #28 of 29

Oh, i should have linked it. sorry! LOL yeah-that was a FUN cake to make. She was so embarassed to call and ask for it, but I'm glad she did!

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-gallery_display_1532908.html

anasazi17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anasazi17 Posted 18 Jan 2010 , 1:45am
post #29 of 29

Please post your butt cake when you are done! I can't wait to see it!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%