How To Combine These Ideas?

Decorating By jonahsmom Updated 15 Jan 2010 , 9:45pm by jonahsmom

jonahsmom Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 2:27pm
post #1 of 6

Okay, so I have a friend who wants a cake for his wife's 30th birthday. Here are the characters he wants on the cake:

Sue Sylvester - Glee
Sheldon Cooper - Big Bang Theory
Benjamin Linus - Lost
Kenneth Parcell - 30 Rock

Okay, so I've thought of doing a Mt. Rushmore type situation, or a square cake with each side decorated for that tv show.....If I could just think of a clever saying, I think I could come up with the decoration, but my brain is not working with me on this one

Anyone have any clever ideas? Either a saying or layout? I think it could be kind of fun if done right, but I need help!!! icon_cry.gif

Thanks!

5 replies
cplfernandez Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 2:40pm
post #2 of 6

How about " All together now" or "let's get together"

megmarie Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 3:03pm
post #3 of 6

So I was bored at work and went on the Mt.Rushmore website and saw this quote:

"A monument's dimensions should be determined by the importance to civilization of the events commemorated. We are not here trying to carve an epic, portray a moonlight scene, or write a sonnet; neither are we dealing with mystery or tragedy, but rather the constructive and dramatic moments or crises in our amazing history." Gutzon Borglum

I thought it could maybe be turned into something birthday/life related....

Or you could make an 'over the hill' or 'over the mountain' joke such as "You're TV friends wanted to wish you a Happy over-the-mountain birthday" ?

artscallion Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 4:08pm
post #4 of 6

Sue Sylvester's catchphrase she uses to end her local news commentaries is "And that's how Sue C's it"

If you are good with modeling figures, you could have Sue leading the other characters (with pom-poms on a field)in a cheer. You could make up a clever cheer about the recipient...

Your back is achin'
Your bra's too tight!
Your booty's shakin'
from the left to the right.
It's your Birthday!
It's your birthday!
Go (insert name here)!

pumpkinroses Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 4:32pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by artscallion

Your back is achin'