Looking For Wedding Coordinators In Okaloosa/destin Fl Area

Decorating By Suzycakes

Suzycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suzycakes Posted 14 Jan 2010 , 8:22pm
post #1 of 1

I am hoping some of the fellow CC'ers in Florida can help me locate a Wedding Coordinator in the Okaloosa Island/Destin area. A dear friend of my daughter's is planning a destination wedding - and her travel agent has never done a complete package destination wedding before. They currently have the date scheduled for this coming May 2010 - but they are unable to find enough hotel rooms for all of their family and friends. So they are considering moving the date to May 2011.

But they really need to contact and contract with a Wedding Coordinator now - even if they aren't getting married until 2011.

They want a beach wedding, with chairs for the guests, and then an elegant reception site.

So if anyone can send me names and contact information for quality and dependable Wedding Coordinators in NW Florida - I would really appreciate it. Even though this is a destination wedding - it will be a large wedding with at least 200 guests attending - I believe there are 8 to 10 bridesmaids.

I don't have any answers concerning what their budget is or how much they are planning on spending - I just need names and contact information and I will let them go from there with the details. But - this will be a high dollar wedding and reception.

Thanks for your help,

Suze

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%