Our Condolences To Jennifermi On The Loss Of Her Dad

Lounge By bobwonderbuns Updated 17 Jan 2010 , 2:17pm by JenniferMI

bobwonderbuns Posted 14 Jan 2010 , 8:04pm
post #1 of 21

I just received word that our very own Jennifer Dontz (JenniferMI here on CC) lost her dad. I know he had a heart attack recently but I thought he was rallying, but I was informed by another CC member that he just passed away.

To anyone who has followed my threads on Jen, you'll know I just think the world of her and my heart and thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family in this time of grief. I would encourage all of you to send her PMs and emails sharing your condolences too. After all, we're here to share! icon_smile.gif

So my dear Jen, we're praying for you and your family during this troubled time. May the Good Lord ease the pain of your heart. icon_smile.gif

20 replies
suz3 Posted 14 Jan 2010 , 8:17pm
post #2 of 21

My thoughts and prayers go out to Jennifer and her family in the loss of their loved one. I lost both parents and know how extremely painful this is.

TheCakerator Posted 14 Jan 2010 , 9:05pm
post #3 of 21

Im sorry for her loss.

Deb_ Posted 14 Jan 2010 , 9:25pm
post #4 of 21

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this sad news.

I just this week had my first contact (sort of) with Jen. I placed an order with her for tappits and I was so pleased with her customer service, quick delivery and the care in which she wrapped my order and even enclosed a "thanks for your order" tag with her signature.

I will definitely keep Jen and her entire family in my thoughts and prayers and my condolences go out to them at this very sad and difficult time.

Loucinda Posted 14 Jan 2010 , 9:45pm
post #5 of 21

Jennifer, I am so very sorry for the loss of your Dad. Please know you and your family are in our hearts and prayers. You are one of the sweetest and kindest people out there, even though I never knew him, he had to have been a great man to have raised such a daughter as you. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Cindy

tatorchip Posted 14 Jan 2010 , 10:58pm
post #6 of 21

Jennifer, I am so sorry to hear about your Dad, my prayers go out to you and your family. We are here for you. If you need to talk we will listen with an open heart. God bless you and your family.

mkolmar Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 2:42am
post #7 of 21

I'm so sorry for your loss Jen. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

JenniferMI Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 3:54am
post #8 of 21

Thank you so very much..... knowing I have lots caring sugar friends out there, definately gives me comfort. Tomorrow is the funeral..... God will give me strength.

Thank you all for your kind words, they really do mean the world to me.

((((hugs)))) back -

Jennifer

Bijoudelanuit Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 3:58am
post #9 of 21

Jennifer, Much love to you and your family at this horrible time. You'll all be in my thoughts.

LaBellaFlor Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 4:36am
post #10 of 21

My prayers are with you, Jennifer and your family.

bays_cakes Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 3:52pm
post #11 of 21

May the grace of God sustain you and your family and know that our thoughts and prayers are with you

PDXSweetTreats Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 5:09pm
post #12 of 21

Like dkelly, I know Jen through her wonderful DVDs and her website. What a kind and generous lady! Please know we're with you and your family, Jennifer, in thought and prayer. With sincere sympathy,

JustToEatCake Posted 16 Jan 2010 , 2:44am
post #13 of 21

Jennifer, my heart goes out to you and your family. I lost my dear mother 3 years ago so I understand your pain. It's not easy I know.

sadsmile Posted 16 Jan 2010 , 2:59am
post #14 of 21

I am deeply saddened to hear of your loss Jennifer. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this time.

"To live in hearts of those we leave behind us, is not to die."
-Anonymous

Zamode Posted 16 Jan 2010 , 8:54pm
post #15 of 21

Jennifer and your family have my prayers ~

JenniferMI Posted 16 Jan 2010 , 9:07pm
post #16 of 21

You are all SOOOoooo nice, thank you.....

I'm just kind of numb right now...I don't think it all has sunk in yet. He went suddenly.

It does help knowing I have such wonderful sugar friends out there!!

Jennifer

FullMoonRanch Posted 17 Jan 2010 , 1:54am
post #17 of 21

So sorry to hear about the loss of your dad...

zubia Posted 17 Jan 2010 , 2:18am
post #18 of 21

so sorry to hear that ,may god give you and your family to endure this loss.

JenniferMI Posted 17 Jan 2010 , 2:19am
post #19 of 21

Sugar friends are just the best.....

Really......

Jen

kakeladi Posted 17 Jan 2010 , 3:07am
post #20 of 21

May you take comfort in your wonderful memories of this man called "Dad" icon_smile.gif

JenniferMI Posted 17 Jan 2010 , 2:17pm
post #21 of 21

Thanks Lynne ...

Jen

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%