Heavy Whipping Cream

Decorating By justastudent Updated 15 Jan 2010 , 6:17am by justastudent

justastudent Posted 14 Jan 2010 , 8:33am
post #1 of 4

I was looking at all the fillings and most of the recipes required Heavy Whipping Cream?

Is this the cream I look for in the milk aisle Heavy Cream used to make whipped cream?

Or actual whipped cream, I eat with ice cream and stufff like that.


3 replies
JanH Posted 14 Jan 2010 , 8:38am
post #2 of 4

Heavy cream and heavy whipping cream are the same thing.

However, cream and heavy cream are not the same as they differ in their butter fat content (heavy cream having more).


Sagebrush Posted 14 Jan 2010 , 9:02am
post #3 of 4

I think you're asking if you want heavy whipping cream from the dairy section that you would then whip or whipped topping (ie cool whip).

The answer would be the heavy whipping cream from the dairy section.

- Leisel

justastudent Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 6:17am
post #4 of 4

icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif thanks I found what I was looking for!

Quote by @%username% on %date%