Hen Night Cake Toppers

Decorating By bengals Updated 12 Jan 2010 , 8:24pm by bengals

bengals Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 6:07pm
post #1 of 6

Hi all, my only sister is getting married this year and I am in charge of the hen night I don't live in the same country as her or I would make a big cake I am planning on making small round cakes and was looking for ideas for cake toppers that I could make she is a police officer and I was thinking little handcuffs or something but have mo idea how to make them.

Any ideas would be warmly welcomed
icon_smile.gif

5 replies
antonia74 Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 6:13pm
post #2 of 6

I saved some photos of police-themed cupcakes by Two Parts Sugar on Flickr. They have good topper ideas using fondant, by the looks of them...
LL

newmansmom2004 Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 6:17pm
post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengals

Hi all, my only sister is getting married this year and I am in charge of the hen night I don't live in the same country as her or I would make a big cake I am planning on making small round cakes and was looking for ideas for cake toppers that I could make she is a police officer and I was thinking little handcuffs or something but have mo idea how to make them.

Any ideas would be warmly welcomed
icon_smile.gif

I'm so curious - what is "hen night"???

antonia74 Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 6:46pm
post #4 of 6

it's what they call a bachelorette party in the UK icon_wink.gif

newmansmom2004 Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 6:59pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by antonia74

it's what they call a bachelorette party in the UK icon_wink.gif

Got it - thanks!

bengals Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 8:24pm
post #6 of 6

Antonia74 they are just fablous just what I had pictured in my head a huge thank you for your help and pictures for me being a visual are are priceless Thanks. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%