I Am Going To Go Broke!

Decorating By jfroman Updated 13 Jan 2010 , 7:18pm by jfroman

jfroman Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jfroman Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 2:00pm
post #1 of 8

i just got the country kitchen sweetart catalog yesterday-and i want like everything in it!! icon_biggrin.gif my husband is teasing me that he's gunna throw it out because i keep saying-i want that...and that....and that. lots of good stuff in there. Do you guys know of any other good cake decorating catalogs? i just happened to stumble upon this one.

7 replies
sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 2:58pm
post #2 of 8

shop around for prices on stuff. Just Google the name of the item you want and compair prices and shipping costs from different places.

Win Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Win Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 3:16pm
post #3 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfroman

i just got the country kitchen sweetart catalog yesterday-and i want like everything in it!! icon_biggrin.gif my husband is teasing me that he's gunna throw it out because i keep saying-i want that...and that....and that. lots of good stuff in there. Do you guys know of any other good cake decorating catalogs? i just happened to stumble upon this one.

Country Kitchen Sweetart is one of the BEST places from which to order! They ship with lightening speed and their prices are very competitive. I find some of their items to be cheaper in comparison.

You can always trust Global Sugar Art as well. Their customer service is wonderful; however, some of their items are higher in comparison. I shop from them often simply because I know how trust-worthy they truly are.

Those are my top two favs. I have purchased from others, but shipping either took forever, or customer service was not up to par.

You speak of the catalogue (paper)... you should look at their online services! icon_eek.gif
edited - typo

Renaejrk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Renaejrk Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 3:31pm
post #4 of 8

Don't get me started! I can't even charge for cake - so I'm really in trouble when I start buying supplies! lol

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 3:37pm
post #5 of 8

Into the Oven doesn't have a catalog - but I also love to order things from them.

Win Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Win Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 3:53pm
post #6 of 8

I never realized there were so many online supply sources until I got a cake decorating magazine and saw them in advertisement. That's a great way to explore as well. It seems like when you Google the generic phrase:
cake decorating supplies (or something similar) you would also get a lot of party supply type websites as well. Having something like a cake decorating magazine in front of me really opened up new possibilities.

jodibug0975 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jodibug0975 Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 4:01pm
post #7 of 8

I know. That airbrushed cake with paisley designs on the cover is just gorgeous! I love that they have a few hints and tips throughout the catalog too.

I placed a large order last Friday and it is on schedule to be delivered tomorrow.

jfroman Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jfroman Posted 13 Jan 2010 , 7:18pm
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodibug0975

I know. That airbrushed cake with paisley designs on the cover is just gorgeous! I love that they have a few hints and tips throughout the catalog too.

I placed a large order last Friday and it is on schedule to be delivered tomorrow.

That cake is deffinately awesome! And I have been reading through the tips also. I've found a couple things in there I didnt even know they had-and am so excited to try. Can't wait til we get our tax refund!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

And thanks for the other ideas-Im going to have to look at those sites also!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%