I Love My Wii Fit!!!!

Lounge By jillmakescakes Updated 15 Jan 2010 , 4:12am by adonisthegreek1

jillmakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jillmakescakes Posted 11 Jan 2010 , 3:25am
post #1 of 9

So we just got a Wii Fit and I love it! It is so stinking fun and its a good workout!

I especially like that I can get the workout done at home, but its none of the boring videos that I'm used to.

8 replies
LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 11 Jan 2010 , 4:47am
post #2 of 9

I've been thinking about getting this and was wondering if it was worth it. So does it "feel" like your working out? Does it keep track of how you excercise?

redpanda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redpanda Posted 11 Jan 2010 , 8:16am
post #3 of 9

If you make a point of doing activities from all of the categories, not just the fun balance games, you can build up quite a sweat and/or really tire your muscles. We just bought the Wii Fit Plus to go with the Wii Fit that we've had for about 18 months. We've been doing one of the running activities using my jogging trampoline, and it is a great way to get the heartrate up and is more interesting than the treadmill.

The hard part is continuing to find the time to work out. When I was studying martial arts, I HAD to be in the dojo several nights/mornings a week, "or else". With this, I have to really make myself schedule the time--and keep it.

Sunflower08 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sunflower08 Posted 11 Jan 2010 , 1:33pm
post #4 of 9

I just bought a wii fit yesterday and I love it too...

jillmakescakes Posted 11 Jan 2010 , 1:46pm
post #5 of 9

yes, it does get a good workout.

the fit plus has some routines built into it, or you can choose your own. the other really nice thing is that you can build up to a workout. if you are just starting out, you can do one or two activites, and then add more as you get in better shape.

definitely worth the money, especially if you have kids at home and getting out to go to the gym is difficult.

Ronbob1984 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ronbob1984 Posted 11 Jan 2010 , 2:16pm
post #6 of 9

We got one for Christmas. Only issue is that I will not do the Hula Hoop with anyone around. The laughter is very distracting. Other than that, I LOVE IT!!! Really good workout without even realizing that you are working out!

jillmakescakes Posted 11 Jan 2010 , 2:37pm
post #7 of 9

I enjoy the hula hoop as well, but my DH about died last night laughing his butt off at me. It's very funny, but a really good workout!

My youngest (3) likes rhythym (sp?) kung fu. He's actually really really good. he also likes to do all of the different yoga poses.

my oldest (10) likes the skateboard one. I was surprised how realistic the movement was.

hammer1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hammer1 Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 3:49am
post #8 of 9

I have the wii fit and the personal trainer and the new active more workouts....I like the new one the best then the personal trainer....just bought one to use at school in our fitness nutrition class on our fitness fridays.

adonisthegreek1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adonisthegreek1 Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 4:12am
post #9 of 9

My whole family loves Wii Fit. I like working out with EA Active. I'm just getting started and I've found it very useful.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%