Anyone want to share their new years resolutions sugar arts related for 2010?
1. Take an inventory of my cake books I never used and donate to my local library.
2. Update my baking list supplies I have. Any supplies I don't use I will donate them to our cake club.
3. Focus on low fat and healthy desserts for my family.
4. Be more active with my local cake club.
5. Support my local bakery near my neighborhood- purchase their healthy organic breads.
6. Attend cake conventions for fun.
Anyone wouldlike to share their goals?
stop buying cake toys I will probably never have a need for.
1. Take an inventory of my cake stuff to see what I need and don't need.
2. Update my baking list supplies, to get ready to start my business.
3. Stop procrasting and get things in order to Start my business.
4. Need to add pictures to the website that I have been paying for months
5. Eat healthy(not Sugar art related).
6. Start a cake club and a free cake for kids program in my area.
7. Would also like to attend cake conventions.
1. start decorating more
2. make sure I try new techniques
3. learn how to make life like gumpaste flowers
4. when I try a new technique keep notes on what went right or wrong
5. remember to take photos of all my creations good, bad, and ugly
6. make my family and friends try my sugar creations, so I can save a few pounds