Secret Garden Ideas

Decorating By mrspriss0912 Updated 12 Jan 2010 , 4:20am by mrspriss0912

mrspriss0912 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrspriss0912 Posted 9 Jan 2010 , 6:39pm
post #1 of 6

My best friend is going to the secret garden at the end of the month to be a trainer for a day for her birthday I would like to do her a cake that will reflect this but I am stumped any suggestions would be apperciated

5 replies
LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 10 Jan 2010 , 2:31am
post #2 of 6

Hwne I read this I thought you ment the book, but I don't think thats what you mean. What exactly is the Secret Garden? Maybe that will help us give you some ideas.

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 10 Jan 2010 , 3:05am
post #3 of 6

How 'bout the various animals in a jungle scene?

http://www.miragehabitat.com/pages/index_flash.asp

or the dolphins even

http://www.miragehabitat.com/pages/dolphin_tfad.asp

The animals would represent the secret garden ...the dolphins to represent the trainer for a day

mrspriss0912 Posted 10 Jan 2010 , 4:00pm
post #4 of 6

The secret Garden is the habitat Siegfried and Roy set up for the care of exoitcs. yes I thought about the jungle theme I just havent figured out just how to go about starting it. Fried is a animal activist and volunteer at various animal rescue teams ....... she is so excited about this I just want to help make it special hhhheeellllpppp

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 10 Jan 2010 , 4:16pm
post #5 of 6

And I have been there and never made the connection. dunce.gif How beautiful of your friend. SO I'm thinking of a mosaic piece. You know where the fondant covering the cake is not just one color, but say leaves, hibiscus, the white bengal tigers and other anilmals throughout, think of how a tiffany lamp looks. Then you can make the Secret Garden sign and place it on top of the cake. Your friend is so lucky and you are great for doing this for her.

mrspriss0912 Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 4:20am
post #6 of 6

totally cool idea thanks so much wish me luck

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%