Ballerina Slippers

Decorating By sweetdc Updated 8 Jan 2010 , 5:48pm by cakeandpartygirl

sweetdc Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 4:09am
post #1 of 9

I am very new in cake decorating and I really need your advice...I have to make a topper on a cake -ballerina slippers/shoes. I saw some nice ones on this website but I couldn't find any template on how to actually make them.Any suggestions?
Thanks a lot

8 replies
icer101 Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 4:22am
post #2 of 9

i have the template and the the person that made these slippers.. but i cannot find it.. someone will see this and help you. i will keep looking...i thought the pattern was under galleries..and then patterns and template... i will look also..

icer101 Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 4:25am
post #3 of 9

there is a gorgeous cake by spudcake on this site.. look at hers.. the template is under patterns and templates under galleries..can,t think of the person that posted the template..

tastyart Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 4:35am
post #4 of 9

Try looking here. There is a pattern in this thread. http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-27303.html

icer101 Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 4:49am
post #5 of 9

tastyart is right on the money.. that is exactly the thread you need. the template is not under galleries.. i looked for you three times.. glad someone helped ..

nancyg Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 5:17am
post #6 of 9

I see where I can pull up the dancing shoe instructions...but how can I copy them or send them to myself after I pull them up....

need some computer direction.

thanks for any help as I would love these shoe instructions

sweetdc Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 5:20am
post #7 of 9

Thank you guys for beeing so supportive..I'm very touched by your quick and thoughtful replies.
Hopfully everything will turn out fine...i'm just a little anxious.

tastyart Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 3:38pm
post #8 of 9

Don't worry. As long as you leave yourself plenty of time for things to dry, I'm sure all will go well.

cakeandpartygirl Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 5:48pm
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancyg

I see where I can pull up the dancing shoe instructions...but how can I copy them or send them to myself after I pull them up....

need some computer direction.

thanks for any help as I would love these shoe instructions

if you are at work save them jut add them to your favorite and when you get home copy and paste it to a word document or a graphic art program.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%