How To Make A 2 Sided Princess Doll Mold

Decorating By MYOM-Dominic Updated 3 Mar 2010 , 5:20pm by marzipandoll

marzipandoll Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marzipandoll Posted 1 Mar 2010 , 1:41pm
post #31 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellertur

This is a great thread! Can you make larger molds? I was wondering if there was a size limit.

Thank you. I will also check out the website. icon_smile.gif

Hi there! I was just telling Dominic that I saw his mold on the chocolate challange. The lady who made the statue of liberty out of chocolate used 2 huge 2 sided molds. It was the silicon spread I believe. She used one for the base and one for the statue! You think that's big enough? LOL!!!
When Dominic has the time we have another tutorial to post! icon_smile.gif

kellertur Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kellertur Posted 1 Mar 2010 , 7:00pm
post #32 of 34

Thanks~ it will be about 1 foot high and 6" wide or so... I need to use it multiple times with a non-food medium. I briefly looked at the site last night...impressive. icon_smile.gif

Lisaa1996 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisaa1996 Posted 3 Mar 2010 , 4:53pm
post #33 of 34

You guys have inspired me to try this myself. I have only been decorating cakes for 11 months but I am trying to soak up as much info. as I can. I have been scared to try mold but Dominic explained it so well, I really feel like I can do this! You both are WONDERFUL to help everyine out like this!
Thankyou!!!

marzipandoll Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marzipandoll Posted 3 Mar 2010 , 5:20pm
post #34 of 34

You can do it! I was so scared too! Dominic can tell you! But he is a great teacher! It was fun making this mold! And even more fun to make the latest one we will post that soon too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%