Iso Cupcake Liners: Anyone Know Where To Find?

Baking By morgnscakes Updated 8 Jan 2010 , 8:21am by mommy_erin

morgnscakes Posted 7 Jan 2010 , 2:36pm
post #1 of 5

I love these liners, but I can't seem to find them anywhere except for Fancy Flours and the cost of them have gone up considerably due to their supplier being overseas. Does anyone know where to get these besides fancy flours???

I know that there are some that sell just the brown or white ones, but I'm also looking for colors. TIA

4 replies
all4cake Posted 7 Jan 2010 , 2:58pm
post #2 of 5

They just look like these liners(maybe a bit smaller)

formed over cups. Is there something else to them that ain't visible in the photos?

morgnscakes Posted 7 Jan 2010 , 8:13pm
post #3 of 5

They are made from some kind of greaseproof swedish paper. But I don't want to have to do through trying to make them myself, I would like to be able to order them already together.

all4cake Posted 7 Jan 2010 , 9:11pm
post #4 of 5

I just figured that since they were so costly, that there would be a less costly way of doing it...since there are many suppliers of greaseproof, fda approved, tissues(not swedish...made in the U.S.A.) and making them would be as simple as placing a tissue on the outside of a plastic tumbler and sliding another tumbler over the tissue and pressing firmly it might be an option to consider

mommy_erin Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 8:21am
post #5 of 5

I've read that you just use squares of parchment paper to do that. You just put one in each cupcake cup and pour the batter. I don't know about colors but that's the idea. Good luck finding them though.

Quote by @%username% on %date%