Best Airbrush????

Decorating By robinscakes Updated 6 Jan 2010 , 6:12am by SharonK1973

robinscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
robinscakes Posted 6 Jan 2010 , 12:17am
post #1 of 4

I just looked through the older posts and couldn't find anything about the best airbrush to buy. I've been through two already. One was super old and lasted a long time. I replaced it with a Bakery Craft airbrush which clogs very easily and likes to quit working for no particular reason. I have a good compressor, but I just want a good airbrush that will last more than a couple months. Can anyone help?

3 replies
marzipandoll Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marzipandoll Posted 6 Jan 2010 , 5:33am
post #2 of 4

I meant to ask this very question so I stick around with you to find out what you all like?!

robinscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
robinscakes Posted 6 Jan 2010 , 5:45am
post #3 of 4

I sent an email to Charm City Cakes and a few other places just because I know they use their airbrush ALL THE TIME! I got a form email back from the Ace of Cakes saying they couldn't answer my question because they get so many emails. I can understand that if you're asking them about a technique or something that requires more than 3 words to answer, but really....you couldn't just email me the name of the airbrush??? It was more time-consuming to pull up the form email response.

Just venting.......

SharonK1973 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SharonK1973 Posted 6 Jan 2010 , 6:12am
post #4 of 4

I'm not an expert airbrusher or anything, but I bought one from airbrush city that works really well and has never clogged!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%