Tappits,lettering....who Makes These And Where To Buy??

Decorating By Kiddiekakes Updated 5 Jan 2010 , 1:57am by iownajane

Kiddiekakes Posted 5 Jan 2010 , 1:35am
post #1 of 5

My customer found this cake on the web and would like me to replicate it.Does anyone know what tappit this is for the lettering and where can I buy it online??

Thanks thumbs_up.gif

4 replies
icer101 Posted 5 Jan 2010 , 1:45am
post #2 of 5

they are by fmm.. globalsugarart.com sells them.. other cake decorating suppliers do also.. global is great to deal with.. hth

Kiddiekakes Posted 5 Jan 2010 , 1:51am
post #3 of 5

Which ones..I have the funky and the another set but they look to be block.

leah_s Posted 5 Jan 2010 , 1:57am
post #4 of 5

Got that set. Block letters. GSA sells it.

iownajane Posted 5 Jan 2010 , 1:57am
post #5 of 5

Have a look at Golda's Kitchen...they're Canadain...in Toronto,so you won't have customs,etc...they show "block" upper case and numbers....put tappits in the search box...you'll get a page of them...I find their service is wonderful,and fast..
HTH icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%