Toodles Cake

Decorating By NanaPatty Updated 4 Jan 2010 , 11:40pm by dreamcakesmom

NanaPatty Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 9:34pm
post #1 of 7

I am making a Toodles Cake for my grandson's 2nd birthday. Any suggestions? I have made several cakes in the past but none recently. Want this one to be special, of course! Any suggestions?

6 replies
JanH Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 9:36pm
post #2 of 7

..moving to Lounge. icon_smile.gif

Here's a video on making a non-edible diaper cake:

HTH

redpanda Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 10:04pm
post #3 of 7

Jan--how did you know she wanted to know about a diaper cake? I looked up Toodles in Google, and found this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/artisancakecompany/3620716095/

Apparently, Toodles is the Tool box on Mickey Mouse Club.

sadsmile Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 10:04pm
post #4 of 7

Or.. do you mean Toodles(the flying tool thing-a-ma-jiger) from the Disney Cartoon?

Peridot Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 10:49pm
post #5 of 7

The only Toodles I know is the one from the Mickey Mouse Club cartoon that my grandson always watches. Ohhhhh ...Tooooodles.......

JanH Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 11:10pm
post #6 of 7

Well, I googled , how to make a Toodles cake and the first thing that popped up was the real diaper, diaper cake. icon_surprised.gif

Will move to Cake Ideas. icon_biggrin.gif

dreamcakesmom Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 11:40pm
post #7 of 7

I have a 1 and 3 year old who love mickey mouse and if you are referring to the toodles tools that help Mickey I think you can have a lot of fun with this cake. You could start with 3 cakes in the shape of mickey face and ears and mimic the toodles shape that comes up with the quadrants and maybe put in 3 of your grandchils favorite toys, foods, etc. You could add a 3-d mickey sitting on top holding a sign that says Happy Birthday!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%