Where To Find Classes?

Decorating By confectionsofahousewife Updated 7 Jan 2010 , 3:16am by confectionsofahousewife

confectionsofahousewife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
confectionsofahousewife Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 7:04pm
post #1 of 5

Hi everyone. I am looking to take some more classes. I have taken all four Wilton classes, but that is all that is offered in my area as far as I know. I am especially interested in taking a beginner pulled/blown sugar class. Does anyone know of any that are coming up that are not too far away from Missouri (I'd like to be able to drive instead of fly)? Also, any recommendations on other classes that I should take or ones that you've taken that you liked? Thanks for any information!

4 replies
jodibug0975 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jodibug0975 Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 10:38pm
post #2 of 5

Hi! I am in MO also. I have also taken the Wilton classes (I-III) and want to take some more advanced classes (sugar flowers and blown sugar)

I have not found any classes for these, but I have found a club that meets and does demo's.

PM me if you want more info.

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 10:42pm
post #3 of 5

The IBIE is coming to Chicago in the Summer time. They are joining with the RBA and will have classes available during that convention.

confectionsofahousewife Posted 5 Jan 2010 , 12:38am
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by icingimages

The IBIE is coming to Chicago in the Summer time. They are joining with the RBA and will have classes available during that convention.

I have no idea what that means but it sounds like something I would be interested in. Thanks for the info!

Anyone else have sugar class ideas? I have looked online but don't know what classes would be worth it.

confectionsofahousewife Posted 7 Jan 2010 , 3:16am
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodibug0975

Hi! I am in MO also. I have also taken the Wilton classes (I-III) and want to take some more advanced classes (sugar flowers and blown sugar)

I have not found any classes for these, but I have found a club that meets and does demo's.

PM me if you want more info.

jodibug0975, I tried to pm you but I'm not sure that its going thru. No message shows up in my sent box that indicated I sent one your way. Weird. Trying pm'ing me or can you email me through my profile? Not sure if you can or not!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%