Icing Tubes..

Decorating By mckaren Updated 3 Jan 2010 , 12:48am by momdalejr

mckaren Posted 2 Jan 2010 , 8:23pm
post #1 of 8

Hi everyone,

Ages ago I remember seeing a page with icing tube/tip numbers and what scroll work or flowers etc they make. I've been searching for ages but I can't find it and I've just been given a load of new pme tubes that I 'd like to see some examples of.

Can anyone help me with a link please?

Thanks for reading.


7 replies
Donnagardner Posted 2 Jan 2010 , 8:33pm
post #2 of 8

That uses to be on Wiltons site but I don't know if it is still there.

Mme_K Posted 2 Jan 2010 , 8:46pm
post #3 of 8
Donnagardner Posted 2 Jan 2010 , 8:57pm
post #4 of 8

thats what I was referring to

kiwigal81 Posted 2 Jan 2010 , 9:44pm
post #5 of 8

That's great! Thanks for the link.

mckaren Posted 3 Jan 2010 , 12:05am
post #6 of 8

Fabulous! Thank you very much!!

I was looking for that for ages icon_redface.gif

Mme_K Posted 3 Jan 2010 , 12:13am
post #7 of 8

You're welcome! I just went to the articles section and did a search for decorating tips.
Glad I could help. thumbs_up.gif

momdalejr Posted 3 Jan 2010 , 12:48am
post #8 of 8

thank you, thank you, thank you, I have also been looking for this page..

Quote by @%username% on %date%