Jennifer Dontz Class In Nj

Decorating By snowshoe1 Updated 7 Jan 2010 , 12:36pm by hugs28

snowshoe1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowshoe1 Posted 31 Dec 2009 , 2:04pm
post #1 of 13

Hi everyone,

Jennifer Dontz will be at my home in Cliffside Park, NJ (right across the Hudson from NYC - easy ferry ride) the first weekend in March. The class is Berries and Blossoms. I took a class from her last year in MD and it took my flower making skills to a new level! For about 16 hours of instruction it is a much better deal than many of the other classes offered by other well-known instructors.

We have a maximum of 12 people who can sign-up and the class is filling up quickly! Hopefully some of you decorators in the area can make it - its even worth a drive - I drove to MD last year to take her class and it was well worth my time!

Please contact her directly at [email protected] or you can PM me for details.

Happy New Year!! thumbs_up.gif

12 replies
snowshoe1 Posted 2 Jan 2010 , 10:54pm
post #2 of 13

Anybody interested in attending or want to share with others what your experience has been in Jennifer's classes?

PinkLisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PinkLisa Posted 3 Jan 2010 , 2:13am
post #3 of 13

I just signed up!

snowshoe1 Posted 3 Jan 2010 , 12:04pm
post #4 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkLisa

I just signed up!

Yeah! Looking forward to seeing you there!

pattycakesnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pattycakesnj Posted 3 Jan 2010 , 12:37pm
post #5 of 13

I just sent her an email, waiting for a response.

PinkLisa Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 1:20am
post #6 of 13

Yeah! I'm so glad you decided to take the class Patty!

kentuckyjode Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kentuckyjode Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 1:24am
post #7 of 13

Jennifer is by far one of the best teachers around!!! Took a class with her and Sharon Zambito and they were fantastic!! Not only learned to make beautiful flowers but got to pick her brain about anything and everything cake related. The very best thing about Jen is that she is so willing to share her knowledge!!!And boy, does she know a lot! I f you can take her class, it is well worth very penny!!

PinkLisa Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 1:27am
post #8 of 13

My sister hosted Jennifer at her house for a class several years ago and loved the experience. I'm very excited!

Cakeonista Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakeonista Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 1:53am
post #9 of 13

I would so love to take this class but will have to wait till I find out exactly when my vacation at work starts since we have been planning this big trip for quite some time, darn. Hoping it works out and there is room left.

snowshoe1 Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 11:52am
post #10 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckyjode

Jennifer is by far one of the best teachers around!!! Took a class with her and Sharon Zambito and they were fantastic!! Not only learned to make beautiful flowers but got to pick her brain about anything and everything cake related. The very best thing about Jen is that she is so willing to share her knowledge!!!And boy, does she know a lot! I f you can take her class, it is well worth very penny!!

Thanks for sharing your experience, Kentucky! I couldn't agree with you more! I'm so looking forward to the class at my house and know I'll add more flowers to my portfolio. After watching her floral arranging DVD for the third time, I know this class will add even more zing to my bouquets!

Patty and Lisa, so glad you'll be there! Mariu - hope you can make it!

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 6 Jan 2010 , 1:38am
post #11 of 13

Thanks so much for your kind words friends....

We really do have a great time in class and create some gorgeous sugar flowers, too!

Jen icon_smile.gif

cakesondemand Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesondemand Posted 7 Jan 2010 , 9:12am
post #12 of 13

Just booked her to come to B.C Canada Dec 4/5 She was going to come in Feb but with the olympics we decided to change the date since the response was such short notice.

hugs28 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hugs28 Posted 7 Jan 2010 , 12:36pm
post #13 of 13

wish you lived closer, I would love to attend icon_sad.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%