Cake Business Name

Business By bethyscake Updated 31 Dec 2009 , 10:30pm by JanH

bethyscake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bethyscake Posted 31 Dec 2009 , 2:38am
post #1 of 5

Im simi starting a cake business even though it is still currently just a hoby of mine. However I would like to have a name for it. I would like to have a name now, that I will hopefully stick with. Im looking for any ideas or thoughts on the matter. I like names with multiple meanings. Something not to over used as well. Please help me out with this.

4 replies
Cake_Mooma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cake_Mooma Posted 31 Dec 2009 , 2:46am
post #2 of 5

give us some likes, colors, names you might have thought of..... something to play with. thumbs_up.gif

Vic

bethyscake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bethyscake Posted 31 Dec 2009 , 2:50am
post #3 of 5

I have come up with lots of names but none that hit the spot. Cake-ables, Cake Station, Cup-a-cake, The Cake'etts, Got Cake. I like the colors Purple, black, blue and dark green. I live near the mountains in a decent sized town. Im 24 and have been making cakes for about five months now. Some of my work is on here. Im not a traditional cake maker, I dont do butter cream decorations yet.

SomethingSweetbyJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SomethingSweetbyJ Posted 31 Dec 2009 , 1:24pm
post #4 of 5

I would stick with a name that covers all desserts, not just cupcakes or cakes. What happens if you start a small dessert shop and you call it Cup Cake land (bad example!). People are just going to assume you sell only cupcakes and you will decress your new potential clients. I remember when I was thinking of names I had it narrowed to: Piece of Cake, Something Sweet, or Simply Sweet. You will have to figure out what fits your style, but keep the bigger picture in mind.

Good Luck

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%