Cake Business Name

Business By bethyscake Updated 31 Dec 2009 , 10:30pm by JanH

bethyscake Posted 31 Dec 2009 , 2:38am
post #1 of 5

Im simi starting a cake business even though it is still currently just a hoby of mine. However I would like to have a name for it. I would like to have a name now, that I will hopefully stick with. Im looking for any ideas or thoughts on the matter. I like names with multiple meanings. Something not to over used as well. Please help me out with this.

4 replies
Cake_Mooma Posted 31 Dec 2009 , 2:46am
post #2 of 5

give us some likes, colors, names you might have thought of..... something to play with. thumbs_up.gif

bethyscake Posted 31 Dec 2009 , 2:50am
post #3 of 5

I have come up with lots of names but none that hit the spot. Cake-ables, Cake Station, Cup-a-cake, The Cake'etts, Got Cake. I like the colors Purple, black, blue and dark green. I live near the mountains in a decent sized town. Im 24 and have been making cakes for about five months now. Some of my work is on here. Im not a traditional cake maker, I dont do butter cream decorations yet.

SomethingSweetbyJ Posted 31 Dec 2009 , 1:24pm
post #4 of 5

I would stick with a name that covers all desserts, not just cupcakes or cakes. What happens if you start a small dessert shop and you call it Cup Cake land (bad example!). People are just going to assume you sell only cupcakes and you will decress your new potential clients. I remember when I was thinking of names I had it narrowed to: Piece of Cake, Something Sweet, or Simply Sweet. You will have to figure out what fits your style, but keep the bigger picture in mind.

Good Luck

Quote by @%username% on %date%