Anyone Else Love This Show?? Wow!!!

Lounge By _Jamie_ Updated 31 Dec 2009 , 9:17pm by mkolmar

_Jamie_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
_Jamie_ Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 9:11pm
post #1 of 10

Ok, this is gripping entertainment!! Kitchen Nightmares with Gordon Ramsaey. Daaaaang. Those chefs and owners get slapped around!! icon_lol.gif

http://www.hulu.com/watch/53231/kitchen-nightmares-cafe-36?c=Reality-and-Game-Shows#s-p1-so-i0

9 replies
hilly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hilly Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 10:02pm
post #2 of 10

I caught this show a month or so ago and was glued to it LOL. I haven't caught it since though. I was truly horrified at the episode that I saw, the meat was green and there were roaches everywhere to name a few of the, err, violations.

_Jamie_ Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 10:04pm
post #3 of 10

I can't believe the chef who had week or two week old clams in the fridge. And week old risotto. Nas-TEE!

Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 10:06pm
post #4 of 10

My husband likes the show, but he and my daughter play fill-in-the-bleeps when they watch anything, and that particular show has too many bleeps, so I had to ban it icon_biggrin.gif

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 10:09pm
post #5 of 10

LOL! We love that show. I always want to know what the true thought process is behind some of the thinking. I, personally, have a lot of respect for food and what I serve people.

_Jamie_ Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 10:13pm
post #6 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBellaFlor

LOL! We love that show. I always want to know what the true thought process is behind some of the thinking. I, personally, have a lot of respect for food and what I serve people.

Exactly. That's why we are scratchy. icon_cool.gificon_lol.gif

sadsmile Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sadsmile Posted 31 Dec 2009 , 12:00am
post #7 of 10

I have seen every episode. I have the BBC channel and they first aired on that years ago. He curses them up one side and down the other. My hubby laughs the whole time. And I just shake my head and say, "No thank you, I'll eat in. What do you want for dinner?"

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 31 Dec 2009 , 12:50am
post #8 of 10

I love the American and the British versions...He's nicer in the British version, too. I read somewhere that he said they told him to be meaner in the American one since that's what Americans like to watch!

What I don't understand is the people who don't want to listen to him,and act like he's just some jerk who doesn't know what he's talking about. If I was on that show and he was there to give me advice on improving my restaurant I'd be taking notes the whole time!

funbun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
funbun Posted 31 Dec 2009 , 7:00pm
post #9 of 10

Gordon Ramsay is my guilty pleasure. I love watching him try the food at the beginning. It is too funny icon_biggrin.gif

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 31 Dec 2009 , 9:17pm
post #10 of 10

I love this show. I met someone who worked with Gordon Ramsey last year. They said he is a total sweetheart. He does swear but when someone deserves it, but he's a wealth of information. Now the 2 people I met who worked for Bobby Flay on the other hand they said he's a tapedshut.gif .

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%