Cake Wrecks!!!!

Decorating By multilayered Updated 31 Dec 2009 , 12:37am by tonedna

multilayered Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
multilayered Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 2:30pm
post #1 of 20

OMG!!! For those of you who have not seen it this website (cakewrecks) Is HYSTERICAL!!!!! I just discovered it the other night, and my husband was looking at me like I was crazy because I was laughing out loud almost the whole time I was on the sight. The pictures are great, but the commentary is what really makes the site. They are incredibly funny people. If you haven't visited this site, you MUST!!!! thumbs_up.gif

19 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 2:47pm
post #2 of 20

Yeah, that website has been around for years. Always good for a laughh.

Kellbella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kellbella Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 2:51pm
post #3 of 20

I LOVE that website....so funny. icon_lol.gif

JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 9:16pm
post #4 of 20

I agree that the commentary is the funniest part. That couple could be stand-up comics!

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 9:30pm
post #5 of 20

Yeah, is a great website!..They actually made a book about the cakes. They are selling it in amazon, I saw it the other day!
Edna icon_smile.gif

DLo912 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DLo912 Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 9:46pm
post #6 of 20

I actually got the book for Christmas! My family and I gathered around the book, taking turns reading it outloud and CRACKING up! I don't think I've ever laughed that much with my family : ) You should definitely buy it. It is a GREAT coffee table book and would really get a conversation going.

_Jamie_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
_Jamie_ Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 9:57pm
post #7 of 20

Ah...my goal: Cakewrecks Sunday Sweets. Someday....maybe....hee hee. icon_smile.gif

tonedna Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 10:27pm
post #8 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jamie_

Ah...my goal: Cakewrecks Sunday Sweets. Someday....maybe....hee hee. icon_smile.gif

One of my cakes made it there and someone left me a comment saying the found out about me because the saw me at Cake Wrecks.
I was like icon_surprised.gificon_eek.gif I didnt know they talked about good cakes too, so I was like, Oh NO!.. I made a bad cake??

So I went and checked it..to find out they where talking about my TT icon_cool.gif
I was so happily surprised!...just right after the scare of course.. icon_lol.gif
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

_Jamie_ Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 10:29pm
post #9 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedna

Quote:

One of my cakes made it there and someone left me a comment saying the found out about me because the saw me at Cake Wrecks.
I was like icon_surprised.gificon_eek.gif I didnt know they talked about good cakes too, so I was like, Oh NO!.. I made a bad cake??

So I went and checked it..to find out they where talking about my TT icon_cool.gif
I was so happily surprised!...just right after the scare of course.. icon_lol.gif
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

I remember that!!! My heart woulda stopped. icon_eek.gif And then been on cloud nine when I saw it!!!

Chippi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chippi Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 10:35pm
post #10 of 20

That explains where all my cake photos went!!! lol

tonedna Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 10:40pm
post #11 of 20
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Edna icon_biggrin.gif

I remember that!!! My heart woulda stopped. icon_eek.gif And then been on cloud nine when I saw it!!!

It was like dying and going to cake heaven! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

tonedna Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 10:40pm
post #12 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chippi

lol!!!!!!!!!!!! You make gorgeous cakes!
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 10:42pm
post #13 of 20

Most times, when I'm done making a cake, I say to my husband, "Thank Heaven, Cake Wrecks doesn't pick on home bakers, only professionals!" icon_razz.gif

Chippi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chippi Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 11:06pm
post #14 of 20
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chippi

lol!!!!!!!!!!!! You make gorgeous cakes!
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Edna must be drunk again icon_smile.gif lol j/k Thankssssssssss Edna means alot coming from you. Did you find Santa??? lol

Misdawn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Misdawn Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 11:39pm
post #15 of 20

I know JGMB! I think that too!

kiwigal81 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kiwigal81 Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 11:52pm
post #16 of 20

And now, we can all aspire to make a great 'Happy Falker Satherhood' Cakes icon_biggrin.gif

_Jamie_ Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 11:54pm
post #17 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwigal81

And now, we can all aspire to make a great 'Happy Falker Satherhood' Cakes icon_biggrin.gif

That's funny
underneat that write
kiwigal81!

CakeMommyTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMommyTX Posted 31 Dec 2009 , 12:09am
post #18 of 20
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Edna icon_biggrin.gif

It was like dying and going to cake heaven! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

I was so proud when I had my 1st cake on Sunday Sweets, and when I had a 2nd posted I was thrilled except they credited the wrong person icon_sad.gif
They fixed it though!
I want to post it on my website "As seen on CakeWrecks" but it might give the wrong impression icon_wink.gif

2SchnauzerLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2SchnauzerLady Posted 31 Dec 2009 , 12:18am
post #19 of 20

"Comgratations" to those who made it to Sunday Sweets - those are always such beautiful cakes!
I love that site - I have to get my daily fix!

tonedna Posted 31 Dec 2009 , 12:37am
post #20 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeMommyTX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Edna icon_biggrin.gif

I was so proud when I had my 1st cake on Sunday Sweets, and when I had a 2nd posted I was thrilled except they credited the wrong person icon_sad.gif
They fixed it though!
I want to post it on my website "As seen on CakeWrecks" but it might give the wrong impression icon_wink.gif

My thoughts exactly!... icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%