Help - Looking For A Cookie Photo

Baking By mrsc808 Updated 6 Jan 2010 , 8:27pm by Kiddiekakes

mrsc808 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsc808 Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 4:07am
post #1 of 21

I thought I had it saved but I guess not. The photo I am looking for was of heart shaped cookies with red icing and white flourishes piped on the side of the hearts. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I tried to look for it but after about 50 clicks I got tired. Thank you!

20 replies
Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 4:21am
post #2 of 21

Have you tried clicking on the *search* tab at the top of the Home page, then typing in Red and White Heart Cookies....

I didn't type this sentance in - perhaps you could try -
Red Heart Cookies white flourishes-

HTH

These are some that came up when i tried...
http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Search&s=red+and+white+heart+cookies

Bluehue

mrsc808 Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 4:48am
post #3 of 21

Thanks for trying. Unfortunately that gave me about 1000+ more results than I got the first time. Who knew there were that many pics? LOL

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 4:51am
post #4 of 21

Were they a holidy cookie... Possibly for Valentine's Day?

Having any other identifiers would be very helpful.

mrsc808 Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 4:54am
post #5 of 21

I don't think it was holiday since it's a recent photo - about 2 months maybe? They made as a gift for the CCer's husband I believe since he normally got the leftovers of the cookies being made.

Elise87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 5:29am
post #7 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsc808

I don't think it was holiday since it's a recent photo - about 2 months maybe? They made as a gift for the CCer's husband I believe since he normally got the leftovers of the cookies being made.

If my memory serves me correct, i think they were for his Birthday -
Might go have alook in my *favourites* to see if i kept them - if so i will post the link for you.

LOL - Sorry for adding an extra 1000000000+ to your search - icon_redface.gif
Nothing like creating an even bigger problem - icon_wink.gif

ETA: - No sorry - i never saved them to my favourites.

Bluehue

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 6:28am
post #8 of 21

Boy, there really are a lot of great red/white heart shaped cookies.

Makes me want to bake some up! tapedshut.gif

mrsc808 Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 6:52am
post #9 of 21

I know! that's the plus side and I'm saving as I go but I think I'm about ready to give up for now. Thanks for looking!

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 7:56am
post #10 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsc808

I remember one CCer did that for her husband for the same reason too...but spelled his name with the cookies and decorated each letter,IMO, elaborately...each one differently...like plaid and dots...

staceycake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
staceycake Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 10:50am
post #11 of 21

I know exactly which photo you're thinking of as it really made an impression on me as well. I thought that I had it saved in my "faves", but do not see it there. I just spent about 30 minutes searching through the photo galleries and could not find it again. Perhaps the photo has been removed by the cookie designer?

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 1:10pm
post #12 of 21

I could be wrong, but the photo you're looking for was pulled by the decorator because she didn't like the "terms and conditions" policies of CC. Many decorators did the same, so if you think you saved something, and it's gone, it's probably because it was removed from the gallery.

mrsc808 Posted 31 Dec 2009 , 4:01am
post #13 of 21

Oh. Okay, thanks everyone for looking!

TracyLH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TracyLH Posted 3 Jan 2010 , 1:54am
post #14 of 21

Susan is correct. Those were pulled by the designer.

TracyLH Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 12:56pm
post #15 of 21

I checked with Callye, the designer of the cookies you are looking for, and she said I could direct you to her website. So, here you go icon_smile.gif :

http://sweetsugarbelle.blogspot.com/

mrsc808 Posted 5 Jan 2010 , 4:45am
post #16 of 21

Thank you Tracy - those were it!

TracyLH Posted 5 Jan 2010 , 9:26pm
post #17 of 21

Those are gorgeous. The lace look was created in memory of her grandmother, Opal. Callye is very talented and one of the most prolific cookiers I know of.

luv2bake6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luv2bake6 Posted 5 Jan 2010 , 10:16pm
post #18 of 21

Unbelievably gorgeous cookies.

Does anyone know how she keeps the cookies from moving around on the tray during transport? I know that those trays come with plastic covers but they are taller and wouldn't necessarily hold the cookies down. I would think that shrinking the tray would break some cookies too.

TracyLH Posted 6 Jan 2010 , 12:50pm
post #19 of 21

I don't know. All I know is that she doesn't ship. She may have them on the tray for photographing purposes and packages them differerently. I am afraid I am no help on that one.

luv2bake6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luv2bake6 Posted 6 Jan 2010 , 6:55pm
post #20 of 21

Just curious. I've tried using those trays and layering cookies like that but they just fall all over the place when moved around.

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 6 Jan 2010 , 8:27pm
post #21 of 21

Gorgeous cookies..It's too bad she decided to pull her photos from CC..I remember her work...Stunning!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%