Back Stabber...

Lounge By miasuzzette Updated 31 Dec 2009 , 4:12am by miasuzzette

miasuzzette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miasuzzette Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 1:17am
post #1 of 4

icon_surprised.gif I have a (Friend) that is learning how to make Cakes. She always is asking me for advice on how to go about her Cakes. I give her Ideas, Which, I dont mind. It makes me feel good. Well, she knows that I make Cakes for a Friend of ours. She came and left a whole bunch of her Business Cards that she made. I felt so bother, How she going to do that. You think I'm over reacting, Mind you she making a Cake for that same friend, which our friend doesn't know. I sound like a Novell, would you trust someone like her? icon_cry.gif

Thanks for looking and your responds...

3 replies
LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 3:01am
post #2 of 4

I think cause maybe you both are learning, she may not feel like she has done anything wrong. Try not to take it to personal, until she really does something inappropiate.

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 1:26pm
post #3 of 4

Has she done something like this before? It's one thing if she's just starting out and this is the first time she's kind of stepped on your toes, but if she's the type who copies everything you do that's annoying.

miasuzzette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miasuzzette Posted 31 Dec 2009 , 4:12am
post #4 of 4

Thanks for your respond. This is the second time, she has done it and it really bothers me. I don't mind showing the little that I know, it doesn't bother me. But, I really think she went over the line. And she lives in another state. I reside in Ct and Her in Massachusetts. icon_eek.gif

Happy New Year 2010 To all and your love ones thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%