I Phone Apps..problems??

Lounge By Marina Updated 30 Dec 2009 , 4:22am by andpotts

Marina Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marina Posted 29 Dec 2009 , 9:34pm
post #1 of 2

Has anybody had problems with their iPhone apps?? I have a few apps, never had any problems with them. I got another app this Saturday and it's not working! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif
It keeps telling me that I am an invalid user. I call the place only to get an answering machine of the receptionist. I've left 3 messages and nobody has bothered to call me!!! Great customer service-NOT!!! How have y'all dealt with this?

1 reply
andpotts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andpotts Posted 30 Dec 2009 , 4:22am
post #2 of 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina

Has anybody had problems with their iPhone apps?? I have a few apps, never had any problems with them. I got another app this Saturday and it's not working! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif
It keeps telling me that I am an invalid user. I call the place only to get an answering machine of the receptionist. I've left 3 messages and nobody has bothered to call me!!! Great customer service-NOT!!! How have y'all dealt with this?

Is it a free App? There is some problem across the board right now where alot of the free apps (facebook, myspace, etc) aren't working, I know Apple says they are aware and working to fix it. I hope you can get your stuff to work!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%