How Do You Describe "confectionary Coating"

Decorating By dstbni Updated 29 Dec 2009 , 2:18pm by dstbni

dstbni Posted 29 Dec 2009 , 4:45am
post #1 of 3

I use candy melts type stuff to pipe designs on my RBC-covered cookies and to cover my cake balls. I feel weird about describing it as chocolate, but every other description I can think of comes out way too complicated. How do you guys do it? TIA for your help.

2 replies
JanH Posted 29 Dec 2009 , 11:05am
post #2 of 3

Candy coating... icon_smile.gif

dstbni Posted 29 Dec 2009 , 2:18pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks Jan. I knew you'd come through for me!

Quote by @%username% on %date%