I've Brought Him Over To The Dark Side...

Lounge By jonahsmom Updated 29 Dec 2009 , 6:01am by LaBellaFlor

jonahsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jonahsmom Posted 28 Dec 2009 , 11:38pm
post #1 of 5

So, I've been able to play couch commando while I'm off work to recover from my surgeries. I've been watching the viewers' fave episodes of Cake Boss tonight. I switched the channel during a commercial just to see what was happening on a couple of my other channels and my hubby said "you're not changing the channel are you?!"

This is the same hubby who wants nothing to do with helping me with cakes (except he does do my dishes for me which is AWESOME!) At least he's seeing that I'm not the only one freaking out because something is wrong with my cake!!!!! He never believes me when I say I love caking because I'm always freaking out over some small detail.

Just thought I'd share - I love it!

4 replies
Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 28 Dec 2009 , 11:42pm
post #2 of 5

LOL Cake Boss is the only cake show my husband likes too!

Hope you're feeling well! icon_smile.gif

JustToEatCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JustToEatCake Posted 29 Dec 2009 , 1:38am
post #3 of 5

IMO Cake Boss and the other one about wedding cakes with the cake girls are the only GOOD ones. I don't like Ace of Cakes.

jonahsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jonahsmom Posted 29 Dec 2009 , 2:07am
post #4 of 5

I used to like Ace of Cakes, too, but got bored with it. I watched Cupcake Wars last night, but I wasn't that impressed. We'll see...

But I totally love Cake Boss - I think the only reason Nathan likes it is because he seems so tough. Like if someone says they don't like the cake, he'll just knock 'em out at the knee caps. He keeps talking to the guys on tv like he's one of the guys. Funny stuff!

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 29 Dec 2009 , 6:01am
post #5 of 5

I love CkaeBoss too and so does my husband...because he doesn't have a choice but to watch it with me. icon_wink.gif He also lets me know when Amazing Cakes is on. I watch all reruns of both over and over and over again.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%