Free Business Cards & Stuff..

Business By HarleyDee Updated 29 Dec 2009 , 9:10pm by HarleyDee

HarleyDee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HarleyDee Posted 28 Dec 2009 , 4:49pm
post #1 of 14

Got an email from Vista Print with a lot of things for free, and 50% off logo uploading. If you'd like me to forward it to you, PM me your email icon_smile.gif

I'm ordering some return address labels and some postcards for the bridal show coming up.

13 replies
JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 28 Dec 2009 , 5:22pm
post #2 of 14

I've ordered from them and have been very happy. Nice stuff...fast service.

Jen icon_smile.gif

HarleyDee Posted 28 Dec 2009 , 5:59pm
post #3 of 14

This will be my first order from them, but I've only heard good reviews. I got a lot for free and only spent $11.00 on shipping (I picked 21 day shipping because I don't need them until the end of January). I really liked that the "upload your own logo" is 50% off, so in total I only spent $19.00 with shipping. Not bad considering I ordered postcards, small magnets, a pen, note cards and return address labels icon_smile.gif

elliespartycake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elliespartycake Posted 28 Dec 2009 , 10:25pm
post #4 of 14

Vista Print is amazing. Great products and super prices. Their "free" offers are wonderful. When I placed my first order, I too had a forwarded email from a friend with the offer of "free" stuff. Unfortunately, once you go in and enter your own info the products are no longer free...still very reasonable. Once you have placed your first order, though, you will have no end of free offers in your own email. Check them out. thumbs_up.gif

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 28 Dec 2009 , 11:50pm
post #5 of 14

I love VistaPrint. I'm sure I've put Mr. Vista's kids thru school. LOL

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 29 Dec 2009 , 2:40pm
post #6 of 14

you and I both leah....I order all of my bus. cards, postcards, rack cards, etc. from them!! You really can't beat the prices. When I go to get the free stuff I get it for FREE! lol

I recently had to get more bus. cards and REALLY didn't have any money to spend on them......I got 250 cards w/ a glossy finish, plain back (oh well), delivered in less than a week (I chose the 21 day delivery though, they just came really fast) and I paid $3.99 for the shipping!

Now that's a deal!

HarleyDee Posted 29 Dec 2009 , 2:47pm
post #7 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHalstead

I recently had to get more bus. cards and REALLY didn't have any money to spend on them......I got 250 cards w/ a glossy finish, plain back (oh well), delivered in less than a week (I chose the 21 day delivery though, they just came really fast) and I paid $3.99 for the shipping!Now that's a deal!

Wow, can't beat that! icon_biggrin.gif

jillmakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jillmakescakes Posted 29 Dec 2009 , 2:48pm
post #8 of 14

me too! One time I ordered a hat, tote bag, car magnet, t-shirt, pen, yard sign, sticky note and note pad all for free!!! I think shipping was $5.00.

I also love Vista print for when I have to print discount cards for bridal shows and such.

HarleyDee Posted 29 Dec 2009 , 6:26pm
post #9 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillmakescakes

I also love Vista print for when I have to print discount cards for bridal shows and such.

That's what made me order this time.. I made some postcards and put "Bring this card in for a discount" slogan on the back. Maybe the big postcard will catch the brides' attention when they dump out their bridal show bag after it's over icon_smile.gif

muddpuppy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
muddpuppy Posted 29 Dec 2009 , 8:43pm
post #10 of 14

I'm so all about Vista Print... I took advantage of the free shipping and ordered $500.00 worth of product and paid like, $52.50... it's amazing.. and nice stuff too!

HarleyDee Posted 29 Dec 2009 , 8:57pm
post #11 of 14

For those who have ordered before.. I received another email from them today with more free items. Since I've already placed one order, can I place a second order and get more of the same items free? Or do they have a "waiting period" between orders?

Uniqueask Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uniqueask Posted 29 Dec 2009 , 8:59pm
post #12 of 14

I order all my stuff from them too, even my website.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 29 Dec 2009 , 9:07pm
post #13 of 14

You can sit at your computer and use the same free offer on different orders (just pay shipping each time) over and over and over. <-- voice of experience

Seriously I order postcards 10 times once, because it was cheaper to pay 10 shipping charges than to order 500 at once.

HarleyDee Posted 29 Dec 2009 , 9:10pm
post #14 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by leah_s

You can sit at your computer and use the same free offer on different orders (just pay shipping each time) over and over and over. <-- voice of experience

Seriously I order postcards 10 times once, because it was cheaper to pay 10 shipping charges than to order 500 at once.

Awesome, now I can get enough for the bridal show. Thanks so much Leah icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%