I Cant Find Images Online For My Beer Bottle Labels.. Help!

Decorating By ttehan4 Updated 28 Dec 2009 , 4:09pm by cownsj

ttehan4 Posted 27 Dec 2009 , 5:55pm
post #1 of 15

I am trying to find the bottle label and the neck label for Sam Adams and Miller lite. Ive been searching the web and cant find a good label anywhere. I want to print the image to wafer paper for sugar beer bottles. If anyone has them and wouldnt mind sharing that would be awesome. A link to them would be very appreciated.

I am working on my mold now for the bottle, I hope it works out. I have to do 3 detailed cakes for this wedding. One for Wednesday and two for Thursday. It was a very last minute order and no time to prep things ahead of time. Praying it all goes smooth!

14 replies
farmersdaughter4 Posted 27 Dec 2009 , 6:23pm
post #2 of 15

Don't know where you looked, but it's simple to find them.

Use your Google search Engine; click on Images; then type in each beer bottle label (separately). I typed in Sam Adams Beer Bottle Labels and a large selection came up. Then I tried Miller Lite and a large selection came up. All you have to do is just click on the image you want - most allow you to copy - then copy to the directory of your choice - then print out or save. Good luck.

ttehan4 Posted 27 Dec 2009 , 6:29pm
post #3 of 15

I found the ones on google search and they are not the right labels. I need the bottle and the neck label. Most of those listed there are just pictures or the image is a picture and is not a good image for a label. I found images of other beers that were what i needed for miller and sam, but not the two I need. I think I will have to go buy them and try to peel the labels off and copy them.

farmersdaughter4 Posted 27 Dec 2009 , 6:34pm
post #4 of 15

That might be your best bet (to buy beer bottles) if you need them ASAP. Or if you don't have the time to peel off the labels (sometimes can be difficult and tear) you could take some digital pictures of the labels and download them to your computer then print.

cownsj Posted 27 Dec 2009 , 6:44pm
post #5 of 15

Do you want the Sam Adams light? Pilsner? Which Sam Adams labels?

cownsj Posted 27 Dec 2009 , 6:49pm
post #6 of 15

Is this the Miller Lite bottle label? Still looking for more.....
http://www.murphystaproom.net/files/beer/Miller_Lite.jpg

Doug Posted 27 Dec 2009 , 7:35pm
post #8 of 15

oh...there's such an easier way.

buy one 6 pack of each --- if you don't drink, I'm sure there is someone you know who will be willing to drink them. (if you were closer, I'd take care of the Sam Adams for you! icon_rolleyes.gif )

save one or more empty bottles of each.

soak off labels.

while freshly soaked off, place the labels on a sheet of printer paper and put something on them to hold them flat until they dry.

once, dry -- use your scanner to get picture perfect copies.

CakeWhizz Posted 27 Dec 2009 , 8:04pm
post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug

oh...there's such an easier way.

buy one 6 pack of each --- if you don't drink, I'm sure there is someone you know who will be willing to drink them. (if you were closer, I'd take care of the Sam Adams for you! icon_rolleyes.gif )

save one or more empty bottles of each.

soak of labels.

while freshly soaked off, place the labels on a sheet of printer paper and but something on them to hold them flat until they dry.

once, dry -- use your scanner to get picture perfect copies.

Great suggestion! thumbs_up.gif

ttehan4 Posted 27 Dec 2009 , 9:45pm
post #10 of 15

Thanks for the suggestions. I need regular Sam Adams. I also need the neck labels. I see to six packs in my future...lol.

CakesByLJ Posted 28 Dec 2009 , 12:24am
post #11 of 15

I peeled the labels off and scanned them.. I think I still have them on my desktop computer... I checked, and do have it.. PM me icon_biggrin.gif

cownsj Posted 28 Dec 2009 , 2:07am
post #12 of 15

I'm guessing you have them now? If not, holler and I'll go find the ones I saw earlier

ttehan4 Posted 28 Dec 2009 , 1:07pm
post #13 of 15

I just pm'd Cakesbylj, but yes I am still in need if you have them. Miller lite is the grooms favorite so I definetly got to have that and Sam is the second. I tried peeling the label off Miller Lite and it keeps ripping. I gave up last night. Im gonna try a little steam on it today.

cownsj Posted 28 Dec 2009 , 4:09pm
post #15 of 15

Here is a different Miller Lite label, from ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/LITE-BEER-Label-Miller-Brg-Milwaukee-WI_W0QQitemZ400067182356QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5d25dcbf14
and this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/MILLER-LITE-BEER-Label-Miller-Brg-Milwaukee-WI_W0QQitemZ400067741958QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5d25e54906

Ok, this page has Miller Lite Extra bottle and neck labels together. The photo is very small, but going by a larger image of the bottle label, you can figure out how to do the neck label, they are so similar:
http://www.nnmagic.com/magicitems/vanishingbottlespage2.htm

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%