Acrylic Separators

Decorating By deetmar Updated 28 Dec 2009 , 2:17am by deetmar

deetmar Posted 27 Dec 2009 , 12:36am
post #1 of 4

I have found beautifyl acrylic separators in the UK, but does anybody know where you can get them in the U.S.?

3 replies
indydebi Posted 27 Dec 2009 , 1:46am
post #2 of 4

do you have a link or a photo?

bashini Posted 27 Dec 2009 , 2:02pm
post #3 of 4

I don't know what are the prices in USA. But in UK, they are very expencive. But I found an online floral shop which they sell acrylic flower vases. I bought two of them and used as seperators. The photo is in my galary if you want to have a look. icon_smile.gif

deetmar Posted 28 Dec 2009 , 2:17am
post #4 of 4

Here is a link for square and round one through Squires. They also have a currency convertor to use. And this is another one:

I wish the U.S. would be able to get some of these supplies for us.

Quote by @%username% on %date%