Automated Crumb Picker Uper

Lounge By d3sc3n7 Updated 28 Dec 2009 , 5:54am by luvmysmoother

d3sc3n7 Posted 24 Dec 2009 , 3:04am
post #1 of 8

Here is a photo of my "automated crumb picker uper" its switched off right now.

7 replies
KitchenKat Posted 24 Dec 2009 , 3:14am
post #2 of 8

Ha ha ha. Mine is pictured in my avatar. She's our burglar alarm, waste disposal unit and dishwasher too. (joke!)

ladyellam Posted 24 Dec 2009 , 3:17am
post #3 of 8

I love your crumb picker. Mine has two feet and keeps saying "mom, mom, mom, mommy, mommy, momma, momma, mom, mom".

d3sc3n7 Posted 24 Dec 2009 , 3:26am
post #4 of 8

We call ours chester

I guess he was over worked. He snuck out the back door, and stayed gone for two weeks. But, hes back now! YAY!

" ladyellam" I have 2 of those model's also....crazy how those are the ones who will snag cake from the table. "chester" wont touch it

Peridot Posted 24 Dec 2009 , 4:09am
post #5 of 8

I also have a little four legged crumb picker upper by the name of Tucker, who just seems to know what I am doing. Only comes around when I torte or trim my cakes because I always end up with crumbs on the floor and when I make BC. I cannot make BC without getting powdered sugar on the floor and myself and he is there vacuuming until I chase him away.

Other wise he parks on the blanket on the window seat in the living room and watches me in the kitchen. He also knows when things are not going well and I get pi$$ed off and things start to fly and words of unhappiness fly out of my mouth. He then jumps down and takes the long way around down the hallway to his bed in the Utility Room for safety reasons I guess.

sweetcravings Posted 27 Dec 2009 , 1:39am
post #6 of 8

Awhhh that's sooo cute! I could just crawl up beside your dog and fall asleep right about now too..He looks so cozy.:0)

Zamode Posted 27 Dec 2009 , 3:34am
post #7 of 8

LOL Yes, we have one of those, too. We call her the vacuum. My daughter even makes that whirring noise when she sees the dog eating something.

luvmysmoother Posted 28 Dec 2009 , 5:54am
post #8 of 8

OMG - sooooooo cuteicon_smile.gif My beloved crumb vacuum passed away a year ago in November - miss that beagleicon_sad.gif Beagles are the dumbest dogs in the world but the most loving cutest things EVER - LOVE beaglesicon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%