Wilton "y" Cake Topper, Small

Decorating By CakeDesigns Updated 24 Dec 2009 , 2:40pm by CakeDesigns

CakeDesigns Posted 22 Dec 2009 , 6:34pm
post #1 of 4

I have to make a cake, well, several cakes for a double wedding next summer and both brides' names start with the letter "Y". They have purchased a nice ring topper for one of the cakes and the other letter for the monogram but cannot find the Y's. I heard that Wilton discontinued these monograms. Does anyone know where to find these 2 Y's? Thank you.

p.s. they prefer not to have a fondant monogram and not to spend high end on the toppers.

3 replies
jamiekwebb Posted 22 Dec 2009 , 6:47pm
post #2 of 4

the only thing I could think of was to try e-bay or amazon

adamt01 Posted 22 Dec 2009 , 6:50pm
post #3 of 4

http://www.shop bakers nook.com/m5_view_item.html?m5:item=5937

Take out the spaces in the url. icon_smile.gif

They have the big ones and the little ones in stock.

CakeDesigns Posted 24 Dec 2009 , 2:40pm
post #4 of 4

Thank you very much!

Quote by @%username% on %date%